Shovel Girl Fight

Both Girls Charged

With Disorderly Conduct

5/13/2014 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051314_shovel_girl_asset_launch_v2
Both girls involved in the infamous "shovel girl" video have been charged with disorderly conduct ... TMZ has learned.

The Miami County Sheriff's office in Ohio tells TMZ a charge of disorderly conduct was filed in Juvenile Court against both girls just for fighting.

Interestingly ... the girl who threw the shovel did not draw any additional charge.

The court officials tell us the punishment in a case like this is usually a small fine and/or community service. Jail is not a possibility.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Houstonian

Being an Activist 60-yrs, for the bullied child. I must say, and I know it's wrong on all levels. To see a bully get just their just deserved rewards. But after rewinding the shovel scene over and over(about 50 times) to see a bully get bonked on the head with that shovel, sent me in a frenzy of laughter,to the point I had to call 911 for an oxygen tank, clean under wear,,and an aspirin from getting a headache from lol so freaking hard. I'll never be the same.

Houstonian

I love tha haters!!!

**** all you ***s

David

Not impressed with the hype and laughter at this video. how is this considered funny. imagine if your daughter was hit by a shovel over the back of a head, if i did that to everybody who trespassed on my "property" because i have no nature-strip, i would have a pile of bodies on my front lawn. this is disgusting and i think they both deserved to be charged for fighting but the" shove l-ee" should be punished with a shovel over her own damn head, who in their right mind brings a weapon into a fist fight?

MamaBearr

If you watch the full video you see the two girls both agreed to fight each other (for whatever redneck reason). Pinky was beating the other chicks ass, but when she decided to end the fight, pinky wouldn't back off. So out comes the shovel. They are both idiots.

lisa

LOL !!!!

Nobledrewali

Ghetto trash at its finest

Tigerfan

These girls have provided me countless hours of entertainment

C-Swag