Pamela Ewing in 'Dallas'

'MEMBA HER?!

5/13/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0512_victoria_principal_dallas_now_photo_launchVictoria Principal is best known for playing the brunette bombshell Pamela Barnes Ewing -- opposite Patrick Duffy -- in the long running old school soap opera "Dallas." Guess what she looks like now!

al baby

She has the most amazing brestisisisi ever

KP

Victoria was an Army brat like I was in Japan where she was born on an U.S. airbase in southern Japan not far from where my Dad was stationed during the Korean War. A few celebrities were army/military brats that I know of : Faye Dunaway, Pam Grier, Priscilla Presley, Christina Aguilera, Julianne Moore, Tiger Woods, Heather Locklear, Hoyt Axeton, Bill Cosby, Robert Duvall, Steve McQueen, John McCain, John Kerry, Kris Kristofferson, Bart Starr, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Reece Weatherspoon, Kathy Lee Gifford, Shaque O'Neal, etc.

no name

This is so poorly laidout. It says guess what Victoria Principal looks like now and then takes you to Claudia Cardinale's picture. I would have gone straight to the picture of Victoria Principal now. BOOOOOOOO

stan

Sid caeser is dead.

Gustav LaFong

Victoria Principal got Andy Gibb emotionally hooked and then she dumped him. One Christmas, she gave him a sweater and he gave her a Porsche. After he was dumped, he drank himself to death. There's a lesson in there, I suppose.

Raejean

Too much cosmetic surgery-has no resemblance to her young self and now is predominantly plastic.

Blurgle

Memba her or anyone else on the list? No. REMEMBER I do yes. But do tell, what language or dialect does this odd word "Memba" come from. It's not English.

Mudassar Ahmed

....

Cindy

Victoria Principal looks like she's had years of plastic surgery and it wasn't done well. Fake and plastic - I agree with most of these comments. Aging gracefully would have made her soft and elegant. Lay off the botox, Vicki!

SC

Really????? I click and it shows a picture of Claudia Cardinale.

Cindy

Awful how some people age.

Nankat

She's married to a plastic surgeon......and has had way to much work....she's always been a natural beauty....she just looks a little to pulled at this point.....

Nankat

I was going to say the same thing Bean, she was married to a plastic surgeon, and he didn't know when to stop...she's way to pulled.
She was a natural beauty......now, she's got that plastic look.....not a good look...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2