Nicole Kidman

Her Face Is Frozen

... in Time

5/14/2014 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman FaceNicole Kidman showed off her ageless beauty at Cannes ... where her new film, "Grace of Monaco," is set to premiere.

Her beauty secrets are to die for.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She looks HORRIBLE.

CremeBrulee

I spy with my little eye...

Marco Polo

TMZ baited this article perfectly. Well done! LOL It's practically begging users to comment on her distorted plastic face. :)

HammerU

Why so serious Nicole Kidman....?

proratingnine

''ageless beauty'' I'm sorry but Botox doesn't make you look young, it makes you look weird, definitely aged, and bloated.

Kari in New York

Guys - frozen is frozen. Put a picture up of her from, oh, say 20 years ago. Then put this Monaco one by its side. This woman is having too much work done.

More like her face would be frozen in a Category 5 hurricaine -- it ain't movin'!

And I'm NOT being a hater! I love Nicole Kidman! She is just doing more and more and MORE.

What happened to aging gracefully?

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

Ugh!

belyoe

Its Mac tonight!!!!

cocopuff56

I just saw her in the movie "The Railway Man" and was absolutely distracted by how ridiculous she looked. Not one wrinkle in a woman who is either in her 40's or damn close to it. I can't tell if her acting was any good because she had absolutely no expression to her face. What is the matter with these plastic people? Stop the botox, restalyne, etc... And by the way where the hell did all her freckles go???? I know in "Days of Thunder", she was riddled with freckles-where did they go? Just aking?

Factual

Totally unnatural, and it looks painful to smile

rt

It's unfortunate that even with no wrinkles, she still looks old.

pmc5121

Her beauty secret is no secret...it is called botox/plastic surgery....i think she looks like hell in this pic and she used to be so beautiful, I think she would have aged gracefully without all of the surgery, I don't know why she messed with herself

Sally M

Another argument against the botox for actresses is its the women who AREN'T doing it that are getting the riles for older women, such as Helen Mirren, Judy Denc, I don't think Meryl Streep does botox. You never see a puffed out, botoxed woman in any role for 50's and up.

Taazz69

Bwahahaha no

CANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTAH

Please, Nicole, stop messing with Botox and whatever else you're doing. You are a gorgeous woman, but you're beginning to resemble Joan Rivers. And that isn't a good look on anyone...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments