Kanye to Jay Z

Hurry Up with My Prenup!

5/15/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_kim_kanye_jayz_prenup_tmz_composite
Kanye West
and Kim Kardashian can't get married just yet ... and the reason is all about Jay Z.

Sources connected with the soon-to-be husband and wife tell TMZ ... they won't get married until the prenup is signed, and the snag has been a slow down because Kanye just dumped his old management and signed on with Jay Z's Roc Nation.  We're told the people at Roc needed to get up to speed and thus the delay.

Our sources say Kanye and Kim are not fighting over the prenup, and we're told it will be signed within a week -- but not much before, because Kanye is out of the country.  We're told the nuptials will take place May 24 in Paris.

There are reports Jay Z will be the best man, but we're told that's not true.  He's invited and he may be the best businessman, but not the best man.

0429_kim_kardashian_kanye_west_engagement_footer

Bkshorti

Jay-Z to get married.....weird. I thought he was marrying Kim. But either way I'm tired of hearing about these 2 get married then divorce cause we all know that's what's to come.

mjstf

When my brother wanted to defend his indefensible actions, he fired his attorney to get a reprieve from the deposition. I knew this would happen....trust no sources...it's a sticky point and she won't budge.

aB*

Great, now I have "Holla! we want PreNumps" stuck in my head. "Something that ya need ya haaaaave..." lollol

aB*

Ta Have*

Sunshine702

Dear Kim- to the rest of us it's called life. You seem to think its a scene for your show. That's why we hate you. Life is real and you suck!

Machelle

She has lipo on her gut and pumps it into her flat ass. Either way, she's a gross looking, pee drinking whore.

maximus penis

Get a real woman like Hova

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4