Sherri Shepherd's Ex

Rules for Our Marriage:

1) DON'T GET FAT

5/17/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516_sherri_shepherd_lamar_sally_tmz_instagram
Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband wanted her to sign a document promising that she would enjoy sex and not get fat ... TMZ has learned.

Sherri and Lamar Sally signed a prenup before they got hitched in 2011.  We're told at some point after the wedding, Lamar wanted an amendment to the prenup, which included the following:

-- "I respect my husband's opinions and recognize him as the leader of our home.  I will always speak well of my husband."

-- "I enjoy having sex with my husband. I crave intimacy with him and want to be uninhibited and free in our lovemaking."

-- "MY BODY IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK." (HIS emphasis)

-- "It is my joy to submit to my husband as a way to honor God."

Of course Sherri rejected the amendment.

Lamar filed for separation earlier this month ... Sherri has since filed for divorce.  They're fighting over custody of their unborn baby via surrogate.

We contacted Lamar's lawyer ... so far no word back.

Click here to read excerpts

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Uh he sounds like a real nut
And hasn't she always fat though? And isn't he a fat azz too?

Skit

Some needs to take the fattie for a walk

Skit

Dr. Diabetes is nibbling at her toes

EnquirerLover

Rule #1: Don't get married if you feel the need for a prenup? Did your grandparents have one?

DiM

WTH? If your spouse needs you to "submit" to them, run for the hills!!
Even most Catholics deleted the "obey" portion from marital vows in the 80's.
Sounds like this guy wanted some sort of servant or prostitute who pretends to enjoy your company, tells you how funny you are and fakes orgasms even if you're a narcissistic/lazy bed mate.

Lina

I don't exactly have a lot of respect for her, but the minute some guy thinks that a woman should be submissive to him? Zero, ZERO respect for him.

Truth

2 FAT ASS OBESE PEEPS IN A MARRIAGE DONT MAKE IT RIGHT! DINT THE DUDE MAKE ONLY $30K THE YEAR BEFORE MEETING SHERRY? APPARENTLY THAT WAS ENUFF PAPER TO GAIN A 100 LBS. #TRUTH!!

Mike

Apparently the rule against getting fat didn't apply to his fat azz.

Reginaphalange

Wtf?!

kr

this guy is a nut job. She must have zero self worth to be with this loser

sean

And these were Sherri's amendments for Lamar:

"I will lose 100 pounds my own damn self, so I stop looking like the black version of Shrek."
"I will do everything possible to greatly increase my schlong size to that which is more stereotypical of an African American man, so it no longer resembles a ****tail weenie at an Applebee's happy hour."
"I will start believing that the Earth is flat, which my wife stated when she first joined The View, and still believes to this day, as my wife is clearly brilliant and all the NASA photos from outer space are clearly wrong."

Archer Fire

With amendments like these, she knew what she was getting herself into. Some people are so desperate to get married. Have zero sympathy for her.

LSU_kitten

What an a**. This sounds like a contract from 50 shades of grey. WTH! This guy needs to get a life.

Kelly

She's garbage.

msssangel

What a dushebag. Sounds like you ignored the signs Sherri...you ignored the signs..smh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments