Kim Kardashian

My Ass is Ready to Get Married

5/18/2014 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0518-kim-k-kanye-icecream-ass-pcn-01Kanye West treated himself to his two favorite things Sunday ... ice cream and Kim Kardashian's amazing backside -- which is in tip top shape for her upcoming wedding day.

Kanye and Kim grabbed a cone Sunday in Paris after she arrived in town with baby North.

Kim flashed her engagement ring for photogs ... and then she gave 'em the same rearview wedding guests will see walking down the aisle -- and it's glorious.

Congrats, Kanye.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

naue7

so one story was kendall has a pimple and this one is kim eats ice cream OK

Gold37

How can anyone find her ass attractive? It looks deformed! And flat as a pancake.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Fake tupperware butt

jenlolo

IgNori no where near her biological parents ..

river rat

That ass looks like an eighteen-wheeler rolling down the highway!

Bobo Frog

He pouts like a 5 year old.

hartz

I don't get the facination with this woman's behind. I would be embarrassed if my butt was that large. Then again, I don't understand the facination with this entire family.

JW

Can anyone else in the U.S. hear those jeans screaming "Help Me! Help Me!! Help Me!!!!".....

cujothedog

Walking behind Kim is the same view that you get walking behind a large male football player. For the life of me, I just cannot understand what any straight male finds attractive about that huge moon. I suppose, it may be the closest thing to large man's butt that Gayfish can get away banging, but judging from the miserable look on his face, GIgantor is still missing something that he needs....

Jamey Hunter

A big, fat ass shoved into jeans that are so tight they're ready to pop off and that's glorious? I'd like to know what you're smoking.

Ali

Snicker....look at the right heel of her cheap stiletto...it's actually bending due to the weight of her fat a$$ that it has to support. It's going to be fun to watch this slag age.

Reginaphalange

Do they ever have their child with them they should have adopted her out if they didn't want kids at least the child would have full time parents

kewljewl

Kanye looks so darn happy!

bob

Just what she needs. A big helping of ice cream. Christ, she's a pig.

01void

The fat a$$ whore will be married and divorce in the same day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments