50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Guess calling the school and getting the day and time of the graduation was out of the question, huh. 50 should be embarrassed to say something so stupid.

Deetch

TYPICAL!!!

Princess4u

You're too busy bullying other rappers on Twitter.

cvbm10

the culture. .. lots of my fellow blacks family structure is Simply Non Existant. thirsty females just pure Careless. 13 - 14 year old straight Kids having children. theres no Structure. Father's either dead. locked up. or Simply dont step up to the Plate and take responsibility. They wanna get they .d.i.c.k. off and bust in the k.i.t.t.y. and then what? my people.. wake up.. we need to take responsibility for our actions Smarten up lets not become another sad Statistic!

Tazz

He wasn't invited. Stop trying to make it like he don't care about you. Stop thinking your mom is right 100% of the time and grow the hell up.

Nobledrewali

He dont have to be invited..he ah sucker for dat

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

He doesn't give a **** about his son! Smh

goodbye

I hope that's not true because that would be a shame

Adorejunk

All schools have online calendars, shame on Fiddy for not looking himself. Typical of an absentee father thinks money will solve actually being present for important milestones in a child's life. Fiddy you ****ed up!

momofthree

Wonderful grammar. 50's money is obviously going to good use.

Bob

he graduated? 50 must have paid a bunch of money for the fake degree

kim

Never told?. Wow, well if you were an active part of your sons life you wouldn't have to be told ,you would already know. Stop looking for sympathy that young man did not ask to come into this world you guys(parents) chose for him. I so sick of 50 making excuses and blaming son for his lack of involvement.

20th screen name

Black people have the worst grammar. No wonder they are discriminated against.

Loan Shark

50 should get refund for his tuition $ Terrible grammar. This private school should be embarrassed one of their grads writes this way.

NeaJ

Most outdoor graduations don't require an invite. His son's mother can say that she didn't want him there all she wanted but if 50 wanted to be there, he would've been