50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

bigwill

I call his bs on dat he knows the kid school as a dude who grew up without a dad he should know better ok why didn't he use the same pi's he used to dig up fake Ross ****. I hope ur son bcomes da next Obama n say **** u like u doing him

Observer

B.S.

You should KNOW when your son graduates,
and you should BE THERE without having to be told?

Weak Azz excuse from ANOTHER ABSENT parent.
or "So Called" parent.

Liar.

bigwill

andrewlala

50 could of asked when the graduation was.

Melinda

Looks like you didn't learn much in your English class.

Janielle37

50 cent is full of ****!!

bigwill

andrewlala

50 could have asked or even called the school to find out.

zombie

He graduated from high school using that hideous grammar? Teaching FAIL!

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

These crappers aint sheet!! Not even a gtt og diarrhea

RatedRRR

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it from Fiddy!!! You're too rich to not know or be able to find out when or where your son's graduation was. You got people that'll do the work for you........How about this??...Call the kid directly...obviously he was looking for him. We have to do better!!!

JFO

My sister and Mama is always there for me .... what is that?? You're a graduate ... allegedly ... "is always there for me?" Good Lord!

Lynn317

Whatever English teacher gave this kid a passing grade - needs to be FIRED!

Truth

CMON... DUDE KNEW IT WAS HIS SON'S GRADUATION. HE RATHER ATTEND A CHARITY EVENT AND GET PAID!! 50 PENNIES ALWAYS FLASHIN DEM BILLS ON TWITTER AND IG. YALL KNOW WATS HE ALL ABOUT. ISNT THIS THE SAME KID HE FIGHT ONLINE WITH? #TRUTH!!

billson1234