50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

Observer

B.S.

You should KNOW when your son graduates,
and you should BE THERE without having to be told?

Weak Azz excuse from ANOTHER ABSENT parent.
or "So Called" parent.

Liar.

billson1234

I probably would not attend either the kids main influence in his life was his mother and since her and 50 are not together anymore and from the things I've seen or heard about her she's super vindictive so it'll explain that lack of respect for 50 the kid looks exactly like his father but he's a younger male version of his mother like I said a while ago the kids brainwashed against his father

DeeIZtight

Shame on the young man and HIS MOTHER. Although 50 should have known when/where his son's graduation would take place (ESPECIALLY since he is footing the bill) the last time I checked you need a ticket to attend. Why didn't this young man tell his Father and have a discussion with his Mother? Shameful all across the board here!!!!

Friend

Did he graduate from elementary school? Nice grammar from the idiot. That high school sucks.

Kim

If 50 pays for the school he could have easily found out when and where.... I'm calling bull**** on this one... **** half a quarter...

Kim

Kim

Kim

Eric

Someone let that kid graduate? His grasp of grammar is awful.

porkchop

What kind of parent takes to public media to call his kid a liar?

dick

How did this kid even pass English class?

bigwill

He should've called the pi's he out on fake Ross

bfs

how does a kid graduate with those writing skills? absolutely ridiculous. nobody missed anything, other than the social promotion of a guy at third grade level, maybe.

Unbroken Chain

Avoiding of the kids must be a inbred thing with black men. I always figured it was due to societal or the financial burdens in the world, but even the rich dudes don't care about there kids. This is a cycle that the black community needs to fix or nothing will change, not even sterling selling the clippers!!

stiggeb

His business is his business, and to try and condemn of this without knowing what really happen is irresponsible.