T.I.

That Lexxy Chick Is NOT My Jumpoff!

5/19/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-ti-groupi-tmz-01T.I. did not sleep with a random "blonde" chick on Mother's Day ... so says T.I. AND the woman whose photograph with the rapper triggered the rumors in the first place.

Alexis Lacey posted a photo online of herself in T.I.'s house last weekend which led people to believe she was a side piece. It didn't help that all the photos T.I.'s wife, Tiny posted that day did not include him.

T.I. tells us he didn't lay a hand on the woman ... he had never seen her before that day ... and he has not seen her since.

We also spoke to Lacey (who also goes by Lexxy) and she says she was at T.I.'s house with a friend and NOTHING happened between them.

So, according to all parties involved ... nothing to see here.

0516-ti-groupi-solo-tmz-01

Emily6030

She looks Hispanic to me

Northwest Airlines

I believe it's true.... T.I likes them light bright almost white. Think of his wife and baby mother. Pay attention people.

Ozzie X

Those are some ugly shoes.

Randaleese

Yeah. Right. The RED BOTTOMS say it ALL.

K South West

So everytime TI has a houseguest TMZ will inform us... thanks TMZ!

pj

DA KANG can do what he wants.

notalawyer

Obviously he never looks at women's faces...
(look at his wife)

zombie

Her motto is "Will fvck anything for Louboutins and a picture for my Facebook acct" Standard rule men never get, if you aren't guilty of fvcking around you never have to publicly explain yourself. FACT!

Jess

Suuuure she's not. I don't believe that for a second

nana

T. I is ungrateful after all that miss piggy has done for him, this how u repay her?

Roberik 22

See this is why he doesn't need that second house he supposedly bought. Then no one would think otherwise. the media likes to create drama as everyone knows, so why make it easier for them to bring you down? Just saying.

sexy black

It really trips me out tht almost every got damn time a Celeb,has an movie or album,or Tv show coming out. Its always some Thirsty random Scandelious Whore pops up.!! GTFOH

RachesRules

Thank you TMZ!! I left this article open for my husband to see first thing this morning. We have two little girls, and agreeing on names for them was hard! My husband was pushing for Lexy AND Lacey!! I had to stand my ground against giving my daughters a stripper name. This article was pretty funny for him to see, I think he finally gets it.

mkope1

His wife is one ugly mofo. Good for you T.I trading up for a hot hoe!! Nice. Tiny look like a retarted muppett

Jessica

TI is famous enough for groupies to know that he is MARRIED. You do NOT hang out with a married man with children on Mother's Day! That's the lowest you can go. TI is a rapper and a man that thinks he can do whatever he wants, and it is up to women to put him back in his place. Stop allowing men to get away with this behavior.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments