T.I.

That Lexxy Chick Is NOT My Jumpoff!

5/19/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-ti-groupi-tmz-01T.I. did not sleep with a random "blonde" chick on Mother's Day ... so says T.I. AND the woman whose photograph with the rapper triggered the rumors in the first place.

Alexis Lacey posted a photo online of herself in T.I.'s house last weekend which led people to believe she was a side piece. It didn't help that all the photos T.I.'s wife, Tiny posted that day did not include him.

T.I. tells us he didn't lay a hand on the woman ... he had never seen her before that day ... and he has not seen her since.

We also spoke to Lacey (who also goes by Lexxy) and she says she was at T.I.'s house with a friend and NOTHING happened between them.

So, according to all parties involved ... nothing to see here.

0516-ti-groupi-solo-tmz-01

Jessica

TI is famous enough for groupies to know that he is MARRIED. You do NOT hang out with a married man with children on Mother's Day! That's the lowest you can go. TI is a rapper and a man that thinks he can do whatever he wants, and it is up to women to put him back in his place. Stop allowing men to get away with this behavior.

Linda

What a nasty hoe TI would not touch that ****ed up honk

Truth44

If nothing happened then why post the pic ho?? Another jump off looking for a pay off!

Drizzz.

Why is this even relevant? He's not had the hype since Paper Trail and lord knows what kind of drugs are involved in those dance moves on blurred lines..

Haz

Cool story tmz.

NIGGY

she ****ed Tyga too

tschu96

Okay all you dumb asses need to shut up! I'm friends with Lexxi. And I know that her and T.I did not hook up! She is NOT the kind of girl to hook up with a married man that has children. She also isn't a stripper! Y'all who believe this **** that they hooked up is stupid! All these social sites like to twist things and start drama because for every person who reads it they get paid for it and whoever says they "know" what happened and sell a story to the tabloids are only doing it for money! Lexxi posted that picture with Tip just like any other girl or guy would! She met someone famous, it's exciting to meet someone famous! If I posted a pic with The Game it doesn't mean I'm ****ing him and making him cheat on Tiffany!!!! So y'all need to sit down and shut up bc we all know you'd post a picture of you and a famous person if you had the chance! It doesn't matter if it was on Christmas, Mother's Day, or New Years it's just a ****ing picture get over it! Lexxi and Tip NEVER hooked up! So leave her and Tip the **** alone!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3