Justin Bieber & Paris Hilton

WE'RE NOT BANGING

5/20/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-bieber-hilton-ramey
Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton are NOT banging ... in fact, she couldn't stand to spend more than a half-hour with him because he wouldn't stop playing his own songs ... TMZ has learned.

Paris and Justin partied in Cannes Sunday night at Gotha Nightclub.  There are reports that the 2 got cozy ... with the 33-year-old climbing into Justin's 20-year-old lap ... then leaving for his house.

But here's the deal.  We're told 50 people went back to Justin's house -- Paris was never alone with him.  And something else we were told ... she said the party was lame and couldn't stand the fact that Justin was playing his own songs ... so she left after half an hour.

So we're guessing "Boyfriend" didn't go over so well.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What 33 yr old wants to hang out with little 12 year old girls like Bieber... Paris Hilton is such a hasbeen clinging to her last ounce of fame

Jereas

They didn't play his songs lmaoooooo. Paris is so hungry for some headlines. They did left at the same time, but did not leave in the same car.

jc

If I remember right Paris was known to play her own music while partying and driving around LA when her first album was released.

Jackie

IF. It's true he puts his own music on at parties....that's both hilarious and pathetic.....especially since his music is sh*tty and disposable..lolol. WOW he really has his head up his own associated..LOL....once again IF it's true...and I hope for his sake (and his friends) that it's not.

NOT ELMO

Justin Bieber & Paris Hilton -- WE'RE NOT BANGING.................LOOKS LIKE A LESBIAN COUPLE TO ME

englishpetal

Shocking!!!

Cally

Dumb and dumber. Such a shame they didn't connect, can't think of a couple of talentless fame whores who deserve each other more. And before you say "well Paris is being a really big girl, she's calling time on him" ... take note that it's taken her fully 33 years to learn to take advice from her handlers. They're as lame as each other, and I repeat, it's a real shame that brainless P and brainless B didn't get together, they're really on the same level and a match made in heaven.

ar

They totally had sex lol, doesn't she have the h****s though?

shakedoggy

he's banging paris jacksun. her brother prince is banging him.

Youphemism

I'm thinking the conversation went something like this:

"So, what do you think of me?"

"How do I know what to think about you when you haven't said what you think about me?"

"Why would I care enough to say what I think about you before you've said what you think about me? I don't even really care what you think about me, I just want to hear you say it."

"I don't have any thoughts about you other than to wonder what's taking you so long to say what you think about me."

"I think you still haven't said anything about me, so you're boring."

"That's because I'm not going to waste my time being interesting, if you aren't going to talk about me."

"I'm outing now."

"Make sure you tell people how cool I am."

"Whateva."

Kelly

He's too fat for her, and she has too many STDs.

Arrowhead

(null)

AussieSkinhead

Don't worry, Paris, the Biebs is still tight with Floyd Mayweather.But he has been slowly loosening up ever since Uncle Floyd first got him in the ring.

scrooyoo

Your insider is a fool.

FLUX

Justin should sue Paris for child neglect !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments