Paul Walker's Brother

Shooting Unfinished 'Fast and Furious' Scenes

5/20/2014 5:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paul Walker Brother Fast and Furious 7Paul Walker's brother Cody made Malibu beachgoers do a double take Monday as he shot scenes with Tyrese, Vin Diesel, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez for "Fast and Furious 7."

Cody is filling in the gaps ... shooting Paul's unfinished scenes. As TMZ first reported, Cody and his brother Caleb will also do voice work to match Paul.

Walker died November 30 while the film was still in production.

0520-paul-walker-brother-splash-02

Masoncakes

It's kinda spooky...

DEATHANGEL1NEVERDIES

RIP WALKER... Can't wait to see it but I know my eyes will not be dry thru the movie...

Ace

Maybe they could put a Michael Jackson Hologram moon walking across the highway in one scene.

kira

That must have been hard for him. I'm sure Paul would appreciate him caring for his legacy. I'm sure all of Paul's fans stand behind him 100%.

angie

Gonna be weird watching final product.

01void

Good of him to step up and carry on for Paul, not easy I'm sure.

Chris

I think it's cool. Even though its not needed (CGI) someone cares enough to help the family heal. At least, that's what I choose to believe anyway.

Sally M

I agree. I think Paul seemed like the kind of guy who would have wanted the project finished for all the other people that worked on it. It probably helps all involved to deal with on an emotional basis too, though prob some tough days around there.

Lola

That is not his brother!!

Observer

Disgusting.

I won't watch this film cause it's NOT him OR the character.

Fail!

It's all about MONEY, NOT Paul!
They aren't doing this for him, it's money for the company, producers and his brother.

Bunch of money WHORES.

They should have kept what they had of him on film and made some adjustments with the script. Anyone with some talented writing could have.
Yet they WHORE themselves instead.

Out of RESPECT for Walker... I wont' see it.

tmon3ydadjmbr

Well idk what to say but I guess it might be a good film. We will see when it comes out. Keep hope.

Gayle

It is Oakley Lehman in that picture he is Paul's stunt double

Frosty

Clearly your source is off today - The actor in that picture is John Brotherton (The Conjuring) not Paul Walker's brother Cody.

Stevie Ray

That's definitely John Brotherton (who will also star in FF7 as Sheppard). Caleb is in other pics wearing the same clothes as John in some beach shots with Jordana Brewster. Both men have computer dots (I assume) around their faces so they can CGI Paul's face in, later.

DP