Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

joey

Too bad he was so ****able before he was fat

Iloverr9678

Rob is sexy. In shape or fluffy he is super adorable and seems to be a super nice guy. I say f**k all the haters. It only matters what you think of you :)

TheTruth

Does anyone else see the depression in the eyes of this young man? There will be tragedy in this family soon, and no one seems to see it coming, especially his family: all jokes aside, he's struggling and needs some serious help. It's not what he's eating, its whats eating him!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Sizzurp is a helluva drug.

videogamingtown

Man this world has gone to ****, you people make me sick, physically sick to my stomach,people on here have absolutely no hearts, he's obviously going through a rough time, this type of bullying leads to suicide and you wonder why all these celebs die at such a young age, it's from reading your fcking comments.

D

Just getting himself ready to go on the biggest loser.

Bay

Ron is still hot and sexy to me.

Bay

*Rob

mjstf

Wow. I like this guy...now I see why he distances himself from the rest..he actually makes sense and seems to have a good heart and head on his shoulders..poor guy you can't pick your family.

GOOP POOP

Rob can't keep up with the Kardashians

weskoastfamily

Fat boi fly Fat Fat boi fly lol #WestWest

TopOfTheWorld

Who has free access to a fat camp because I want to go with rob and motivate him

KatyJordan

That's his business nd his choice to be fat or to be slim. But I don't like his figure now. I think he's bacame too lazy and begun eating too much fast food XD You know in fact if you want to avoid weight gain or want to lose some extra pounds just choose healthy lifestyle and everything will be alright! I like a website about healthy lfistyle, it also abound with tons of information how to lose fat fast and in a healthy way. All you need to do is to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and homemade natural food and do exercises, plus drink at least 8 glasses of water every day!

Katie

Wow... you're young Rob K. Why is your weight such a big deal. Does your weight make you a lessor person. You may not have succeeded in your "sock" venture ; please move on to the next idea. Could pay-off big time. You don't have to prove anything to anybody. Take a breath of fresh air and go forward. If I believe in you (a stranger) many others do as well. Actors, CEO's and others business successes have made a name for themselves of all sizes. Don't keep yourself from succeeding. You will find your niche, just keep-up the hard work. Nothing worth while comes easy. You will SUCCEED!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10