Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

ufos8mycow

For some reason he seems like the only normal one in that family.

Crabby

not only are you fat but you are stupid and useless as well, keep eating until you die of a heart attack, no one will miss your fat ass.

Tazz

He flew his trainer out because he's getting a lap band and wants to pretend he did it on his own.

scott

Hey TMZ

You misquoted Rob, he said " I Know I'M STUPID, FAT"

MightyMatt

Just run away from your family and you'll be fine.

Dgonza

I dont get it.... All that money they have the advantage over us working non rich people. He can except isle all dam day and pay a nutritionist. So again why are you fat? It's not like he works or is too busy for exercise. This fool is just lazy big baby Huey!

Mystery Guest

Good for him.

Umanyways

It's not the fact that he knows it. It's the fact that he's come to accept the fact that he's fine the way he is. And there's a natural looking fat look like Seth rogan or Jonah hill but he's not naturally that size. In fact far camp & rehab are the best rumors he should have not denied it. He got dumped by Adrienne Bailon long ago and hasn't been the same since. Also Rita Ora dumped him early in her career. He's in denial of his depression of rejection & feels neglected emotionally from those girls and pretty much everyone around him who isn't a douchey make celeb moocher.

Davie Rock

He should do celebrity Extreme Makeover Weight loss Edition

TabbyDarling

I'm literally repulsed by this. He used to be so cute. Now he's so disgusting. Obesity is not something to take lightly he will have a heart attack and diabetes in no time!

train wreck

the BEST way to control your weight is by manipulating your DIET. the EASIEST diet for many fat people to stick with is a ketogenic diet.

It's healthy and delicious and you lose weight incredibly fast.

Step 1. Stop eating and drinking sugar.
Step 2. Eat Bacon
Step 3. Buy a new wardrobe.

Brooklyn

If his body isn't being caressed by you at night I don't understand why you would give a sh*t. Fat shaming serves no purpose. Maybe he's depressed or has other personal issues. Worry about your own lackluster life.

E-Rod

Sure I'm fat, cause I like to eat. But I'm even FATTER cause I love to drink! I've stopped drinking for a month and not changed my food intake and lost 15lbs. I'm just saying.

J

Time for the 5bite diet Rob... Hope you succeed!! This is great to take away from Kim's wedding haha

Randaleese

I love how stupidly Khloe tried to defend him. If SHE'S going to be calling people out about Rob, perhaps SHE needs to learn to spell and use proper grammar. This entire KLAN has to be the stupidest bunch ever!!