Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

Cynical22

Leave the guy alone. Hounding him until something bad happens is a form of BULLYING. I can't stand the Kardashians either but why pile on when it's obvious the man is hurting. There's a time to give someone a break and that time is now.

Ron Fing Swanson

He's not fat, he's fluffy.

ImSoReal

You don't have to do anything for anyone. Enjoy your life. Be free.

jeannie

Fat can be lost. At least he doesn't cause trashy stories day after day and celebrate being in the tabloids again.

porkchop

You fu ck er s TMZ and all of the other crappy celebrity news sites. The man has a weight issue, big fu cking deal! Is there nothing else to report on?

Lucey

Hey Rob put down the Cream Pies and Beers. Sincerely, Everyone

msssangel

The only dumbbells are YOU TMZ..lmao

woolly -Bear

Drunk , Fat and Stupid are no way to go through life young man. "ANIMAL HOUSE" :)

lanie

Poor dude is under so much stress having to be associated with his wh or e bag sisters.. everyone has seen his sister doing Brandy's brother on the sex tape Kim leaked.. and he has one of the worst mothers in the world who seems to only care about pimping her daughters..
He needs to get spend some time away from the spotlight and away from his mother and hideous sisters.. sort himself out.

MELISSA

HE HAS ISSUES BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY. GOD, IS MOM IS A WITCH. HIS STEP DAY CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT SEX HE IS. HIS SISTER GOT FAMOUS FOR A SEX VIDEO. HIS SISTER CAN'T READ. EVERYONE GETS PREGNANT BEFORE MARRIAGE. THEY ARE A HOT MESS!!!!!

palermo

He is not the "nice" Kardashian any more than Khloe was. He cheated on his girlfriend Adrienne, he talked a lot of crap about Rita Ora after she dumped him on Twitter. He allegedly was hooked on that sizzurp garbage. He's lazy as hell. He talks about his big dick to his Mother and sisters of all people. All of the Kardashians are seriously screwed up and need lots of therapy. Because of all their wealth they are not motivated to do anything useful.

Sheldon Siegel

You can be fat and happy and you can be thin and miserable. I'd rather be happy.

Nicoleasm

Constantly making fun of someone or berating them for being overweight doesn't make them lose it. It adds to their stress, making them more depressed, and possibly eating more. You all are adult bullies.

Nobody Special

Rob, You Porker,

You have the money, if you want to lose the weight fast and have fun doing it, buy a Badu®Jet Super Sport Jet system is $6,379.00*. The system includes Dual Nozzle Jet Housing, 4 HP Pump Model 21-80/33GS, Control box with GFCI and a Massage Hose with Pulsator.
It will cost about 10,000.00 to install in an exsisting pool. The Water Jets are so strong you can use them to take your weight off just by floating in the pool. When the Jets are turned-up to the Max you need to tave a rope to hold on to so the force won't send you to the other end of the pool. It will hurt you after 5-10 minutes at first, and you can use the hand-wand jet to work areas. I just use the dual jets, I have straps to hold my legs from floating, then the hand rope harness to hold with a 1" PVC Pipe about 24" so you can get a good grip. After 1 hour in the pool it will feel like you got beat up. In 2 months you can be ripped again. I used the 6" pipe to route the lines then into 4", and the water volume is giving the machine all it needs. Most Olympic swimmers use this same brand. Get the Super Sport and not the smaller units. You will not regret it. Lose all your weight just by floating in the pool. Go to badujet website and check the videos. They are made in Germany and the best units you can get. You can buy me a car when you thank me. I know your lazy, and this is what will work for you. You will not be able to use the full power until you lose some weight. It feels like getting punched in the stomach.

JuanRambo

It's crazy to see him that fat... Csuse they hve money to hire a trainer, etc.