Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

Factual

Not only is he fat and lazy he looks like he smells too

Misfitttt

He' s been fat for YEARS! maybe u should try something else cuz that trainer ur using obviously aint working.. how about another reality show.. like biggest loser?

Just My Opinion

Oh, you know you are fat and stupid. Well, to admit that, you are not on the very bottom of the IQ scale, dude. JK Since when does your family care what people think of them?

Cookie35

A low blow to pick on someone when they are over weight.... don't we teach our kids in schools not to bully people.... tmz u r bullying this man... leave him alone, for all we know, he has a medical condition..(not a Kardashian fan) but not a bully either

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

Who is this Fat F&CK??? This LardAss should stop brushing his teeth with milkshakes and gravy on Crisco isn't a snack. Push away from the table you slob.

Truth

You ever see the TMZ TV show? It's looks like the waiting room at a free clinic. That's what the idiots that run all of these gossip sites look like. And they are making fun of someone else's looks? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

the obvious black guy

Another bunch of excuses for the white guy. Poor rob. Dont pick on him. He must be depressed. I feel bad for him. brandon marshall donates 1 million to mental health "hope that stops u from beating ur wife"im sure race has nothing to do with ur white compassion and black hate

Unbroken Chain

Youre the dumb bells who put the picture out with a headline making fun of him!! He was talking to YOU LOSERS at tmz

Marcus

It's very simple. A man without a purpose in life in a lost man. Rob doesn't have anything to look forward to when he wakes up in the morning so he fills the void with food. He can deny that he's depressed or doesn't need psychological help, but the fact of the matter is: He most likely won't have the motivation to work out and eat healthy if doesn't first figure out his issues.

Dead@27

Rob K. and Chaz Bono like to compare peens.

myopinion

Don't be so cruel....He is aware of the weight he has gained....SMH

Jess Kiddeng

Come on Rob, you got this! You can do it!

boo boo

If you have a problem, you get a professional to help you solve it. If you need help at the gym, you hire a trainer. If you need help with your head, you hire a therapist. Actual grown men are mature enough to admit they need help. Immature teenagers think they know everything about everything. You look (and probably feel) like junk - how's that working for you, dude? Grow the fcuk up and get your shiz together!

Liz

My heart goes out to him, and I hope he can get healthy soon. Between the loss of his father, and the crazy $hit going on constantly with his family, I'm not surprised. Some people absorb hurt, anger, etc. like a sponge, and I really feel for him. You know he's unhappy and miserable about so much. :(

Sonia

WOW, TMZ isn't this a form of bulling.