Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

kim nicksic

I think Billy the Clown should sprinkle happy dust on Rob Kardashian! Lol

DarkAlly

I guess Rob is the lucky one...he doesn't seem STUPID like the rest of them!! Of course he is fat and looks REALLY, REALLY REALLY BAD, but the good news is that he can fix it. The rest of Kris Jenner's clan SHOULD be worried...that degree of STUPID CANNOT be fixed!!!!!

ironica

Wow. He is not attractive as a fat person, not that too many people are. Fat is unhealthy and not a good look. But it should be fun to watch pimp momma turn dough boy to dough joy!$

Felicia

I think if he was your averageJoe,no one would give a hoot. When he's tired of being heavy and ready to lose his weight, he will. Repeatedly pointing out that fact is not helping any.

AZWILDCAT1

DAMM FAT MAN SCOOP!!

AZWILDCAT1

He knows he's fat when he's wearing all stretchy everything. LOL

Ron Fing Swanson

He's not a fatso, he just eats a lot.

jiffymackk

Kim n Kanye refuse to have cake at wedding so Rob won't eat it all.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

Over indulgent fat ba$tard!

Kelly Rollins

Hey Rob, here's a guaranteed weight loss program... Back Away From the Buffet!

Need anymore advice Fat Boy? How about excercising?

Teresa andrews

I think that commenters should have to post a pic of themselves before slamming somebody else's weight.

monique

while the mother pimps out the daughters, and the daughters (who love the attention) willfully go along with it, poor rob got fat and nobody even noticed (well they did, but seriously who cares) he has to hire people to take pictures of himself in garages with no shirt on in order to get a headline, then when that went nowhere he told the world he cry's because he can't find his d!ck... poor guy should just stop while he's ahead.

GetOverYourself

MOO.

Daron

Good luck Rob.

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

Rob- 'I know I'm Fat Stupid....' Don't forget 'Gay' & 'Ugly'...,