Rob Kardashian

I Know I'm Fat, Stupid

5/20/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian Fat Camp
Rob Kardashian says he's a fully grown man and doesn't need blogs to tell him he's fat.

Rob is scoffing at reports that he checked into fat camp and rehab to lose the lbs.  He tweeted, "Then why am i still fat u fools??"

This photo of Rob leaving LAX for Kim's wedding in Paris Sunday triggered all the hubbub.  He says, "I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort."

As for losing the weight, he says, "I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose," adding, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym ..."

You got it, dumbbells?

0519_rob_kardashian_through_the_years_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

alex

Uh HARV, he has a good point

zombie

He may be fat AND a Kardashian but at least he can lose the weight and change his name. The morons writing for TMZ will always be stupid and that will never change. How many times are you going to publish the same tired pictures Harvey? Talk about beating a dead horse.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Major denial. He doesn't believe in therapy or rehab? Fat AND stupid.

loudsilience

Tmz are acting as though they never made fun of him. Haha bum lick ers.

AZWILDCAT1

Quit eating Ho Ho's

bish

Leave the dat people alone!!!!

Masoncakes

The poor men in that family. I feel bad for them, I really do. The women obviously get all the attention and are so self centered. Kris only cares about her cash cows and sadly does not care about her son.

man930

ROB, PLEASE don't let these complete morons get to you. Do what you need to do for YOU in YOUR time. Screw everyone else. You seem like a nice young man. Wish you the best.

Cartman

Leave this guy alone. He can always lose weight. His sister can't un-urinate on herself in a video.

My 2 Cents

Good for him

scott

Hey Rob

What are you giving Kim & Kanye for their wedding? Some of your chain saw art? His and Her socks from your company instead of sending it to the clearance bin?

Truth

THE WHITE BIGGIE SMALLS WITHOUT THE TALENT. MOS DEF A DOUCHE BAGGERY. #TRUTH!!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Put down the ham hocks you idiot, that's the first step

flmermaid

I think Rob put on most of the weight after he broke up with is last girl friend. Lucky for him to have the resources to afford a personal trainer to travel to France to keep him on his fitness schedule.

MrJohnson

I'm sure the Kardashians are paying for the publicity. Rob is probably going to be on one of the fat shows very soon as he is unable to make money any other way....those socks gotta go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments