Sarah Jessica Parker

First Lady Is High

On Fashion Rankings

5/21/2014 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

052114_tv_sarah_jessica_parker_launch
Sarah Jessica Parker going to the White House meant code red for the First Lady -- as in what the hell to wear when a fashion icon comes over? So, did Michelle Obama dress to impress?

We asked SJP, and the jury is still out!  For us, not Sarah ... she totally caved under pressure.

tmz-on-tv-3

Rachael

The "First Lady" is far too desparate for attention, appearing on comedy TV shows and wasting taxpayer dollars dragging a security detail all over while she does self serving things. I'm getting sick of her self promotion like her husband, trying to win over celebrities, sports figures, and the public with social events and appearances. Go do some actual work, you two, win us over that way.

Factual

What a brown nose

static

Why the long face Jessica?

Your S&M Girlfriend

SJP is an actress who got lucky and got a plum role in a very popular chick TV series. A whole lot of women who didn't have enough satisfaction with their own lives wanted to be her character. Apparently she did too. Never watched the show. Don't think she's much of a TV or film actress and think her awards are right up there with acting awards given to Julia Roberts and other mediocre-at-best actors. Maybe SJP is better on stage, I don't know. I just don't see what the big deal is about her.

aintchyabitch

The first word I think of when I hear SJP is hag, and I'm not even trying to be funny.

JFO

Could you be anymore vain and vacuous???? The country is 17 Trillion in debt and climbing, the economy is in the tank, jobs are almost non-existent and we're concentrating on a minor "celebrity" and a First Lady who could care less about anyone but herself. Is this really where our focus should be???

MC GRUNT

Break out the Tax Payers Credit Card again, Queen Bitch needs another $45,000 Dress to impress her Hollywood Ass Clowns.

bjay

Yes, mooch-elle spends my money well.

zombie

What happened to the days when Presidents and their First Ladies concerned themselves with real issues and not keeping up with their Hwood sycophants?

Kiloshi

Ya just like you are Jessica! Ugly as all hell! The First Lady is a scab!

lourdgoogoo

SJP would probably just wear her fancy saddle instead of the plain one.

Mandy G.

What always cracks me up is when whenever a woman becomes First Lady, she all of a suddent gets on a Best Dressed list! In my opinion, Jacqueline Kennedy is the only First Lady who deserved to be on that list. All the rest have been OK, but that's about it.