Charlie Sheen to Rihanna

How Dare You Reject My GF

... You Ungrateful Idiot!!!

5/22/2014 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Charlie Sheen Rihanna
update_graphic_red_bar11:03 AM PT -- Now it's war ... Rihanna just responded, tweeting, "Goooorrrrrrlllllll......If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."

update_grey_gray_bar
Rihanna
better run for cover ... because she just made Charlie Sheen's s*** list in the worst way possible -- after rejecting Charlie's request to introduce his fiancee to the singer.

Charlie just launched into a tirade on Twitter, describing his sour encounter with Rihanna Wednesday night at the ritzy Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica.

Charlie said he was there celebrating the birthday of his fiancee Scottine (formerly Brett Rossi) ... and when he found out Rihanna was there too, he sent a request to the singer's table for a meet-and-greet ... because Rossi's a big fan.

But Charlie says his request was DENIED -- "there were too many paps outside" -- and now, the Warlock is back with a vengeance.

Sheen wrote, "Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)."

0522-rihanna-georgio-charlie-akmgsiThen he unloaded on Rihanna's wigged out get-up -- "Halloween isn't for a while. but good on you for testing out your costume in public. it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."

It's all gold. Click below to read the full thing.

Charlie's Rihanna Rant

so,
I took my gal out to dinner
last night with her best
friends for her Bday.
we heard Rihanna was present as well.
I sent a request over to her table to introduce my fiancé
Scotty to her, as she is a
huge fan.

(personally I couldn't pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint)

well, the word we received back was that there were too
many paps outside and it just wasn't possible at this time.

At this time? AT THIS TIME??
lemme guess, we're to reschedule another random
11 million to 1 encounter
with her some other night...?

no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and
"please kill me now"
that I'd never get back.

My Gal, however,
was NOT OK with it.
Nice impression you
left behind, Bday or not.
Sorry we're not KOOL enough
to warrant a blessing from
the Princess.
(or in this case
the Village idiot)

you see THIS is the reason
that I ALWAYS take the time.
THIS is why I'm in this thing
31 awesome years.
Good will and
common courtesy, carefully
established over time to exist radically in concert
with a code of gratitude!

I guess "Talk That Talk"
was just a big ol lie from
a big ol liar.

oh and Riahnna,
Halloween isn't for a while.
but good on you for testing out your costume in public.
it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer,
as in:
none.

See ya on the way down,
(we always do)
and actually,
it was a pleasure NOT
meeting you.
clearly we have NOTHING
in common when it comes
to respect for those who've
gone before you.
I'm guessing you needed those precious 84 seconds
to situate that bad wig
before you left the restaurant.

Here's a tip from a real vet
of this terrain;
If ya don't wanna get bothered
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
and if this "Prison of Fame"
is soooooooo unnerving and
difficult, then QUIT, junior!
c
#Hamateur

Miss J

She does not have to stop what she is doing to walk over and say happy birthday to that woman (term used loosely)!! He needs to lay off of the nose candy because it is messing with his mind.. If she wanted to meet Rihanna, she should have walked over to her! Foolishness!!! And a bunch of fools cosigning this irrational rant! Get a life Sheen!

crazymom

I see a baby bump!!!!! U cant hide it!!!!

kc

"you see THIS is the reason
that I ALWAYS take the time.
THIS is why I'm in this thing
31 awesome years.
Good will and
common courtesy, carefully
established over time to exist radically in concert
with a code of gratitude!"

Charlie you're a crackhead of the worst order...a priveledged crackhead. So you got mad b/c your girlfriend felt entitled to an autograph gtfoh. If you were not white and connected we all know that your drug indued tiraded would not be tolerated by the Hollywood community much less society. You certainly would have been BLACKballed by the industry so thank your lucky stars..namely your FATHER'S NAME. You sound like a little bitch complaining about something sooo trivial. So I guess when you held up production of Two and A Half Men" when people have families to feed, and you parading whores around your children despite your long suffering ex-wife was an excercise of "Good will and common courtesy."

The world does not revolve around you you selfish ****, and as far a talent please get off your soapbox and step into the same boat of mediocrity where Rhianna presides. You all can both be captains of that industry.

dayani5

I actually like his rant :D

luckycharmz1

****y Rhianna. Rhianna is a deck sucking ho. Nothing but a human ***m dumpster. Low life , trashy biatch. ***** her dont buy her garbage music! I dont support low life , low class skanks like that! Boycott Rhianna! Stuck up monkey biittcch!

Xianne

Psycho!!! Too much cocaine charlie . That s h I t is eating up your f u c k I n brain . Guess what charlie your little hoe bag girl friend only want two things from you money and fame . Now that Rihanna and all her fans don't like you and your hoe bag she's gonna drop you like one day your kids are gonna drop you too.

luckycharmz1

Hey Charlie, Funk that monkey turd. Rhianna doesnt like her fans, she really thinks she gots talent..lolz Rhianna u are not Beyonce or Mariah Carey nor Mary j Bliage. Rhianna your not a effin diva!

luckycharmz1

Dear Rhianna, Sorry , but you're not a freakin Diva!

Bryan

Rihanna's a diva and Charlie's an *******. #teamnoone

luckycharmz1

I just love Charlie's rant too!

eazzie7280

The funniest part is the fact that he claims that he doesnt know who she is and couldnt pick her out of a line up, but he knows the title of her last album and knows what color her hair is? Mr. Sheen get help along with a clue.

Divinee

Lol! Alright Charlie!! Way to tell that conceited bitch a piece of your mind. It was about time someone called her out on her pompous, full of **** and herself, stupid and self centered attitude. That bitch had in coming. Lol! Dont mess with Charlie cuz you'll get his Tiger blood boiling and he'll let you have it in the groin. He put her to shame in the most eloquent- roughed up way. Hey thats how the bitch likes it anyways. She tolerated from Chris. All that village idiot could come back with was something bout him being a Queen and not getting his diaper all in a wad. She truly shows that she is a junior by her comeback comment, like Charlie said.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Keep in mind that Charlie Sheen is a KNOWN woman-beater. Hardly someone that Rihanna (given the pummeling she took at the hands of Chris Brown) would want to greet.

Hmmmm...

Any cheese to go with this WHINE?

Whocatea123

I love a man who sticks up for his girl no matter what !!!! Good for him call the hoe out she deserves it ESP since she calls out her fans on Instagram !!! The classless trashy person she is . Send her to Chris brown she needs another beating !