Charlie Sheen to Rihanna

How Dare You Reject My GF

... You Ungrateful Idiot!!!

5/22/2014 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Charlie Sheen Rihanna
update_graphic_red_bar11:03 AM PT -- Now it's war ... Rihanna just responded, tweeting, "Goooorrrrrrlllllll......If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."

update_grey_gray_bar
Rihanna
better run for cover ... because she just made Charlie Sheen's s*** list in the worst way possible -- after rejecting Charlie's request to introduce his fiancee to the singer.

Charlie just launched into a tirade on Twitter, describing his sour encounter with Rihanna Wednesday night at the ritzy Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica.

Charlie said he was there celebrating the birthday of his fiancee Scottine (formerly Brett Rossi) ... and when he found out Rihanna was there too, he sent a request to the singer's table for a meet-and-greet ... because Rossi's a big fan.

But Charlie says his request was DENIED -- "there were too many paps outside" -- and now, the Warlock is back with a vengeance.

Sheen wrote, "Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)."

0522-rihanna-georgio-charlie-akmgsiThen he unloaded on Rihanna's wigged out get-up -- "Halloween isn't for a while. but good on you for testing out your costume in public. it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."

It's all gold. Click below to read the full thing.

Charlie's Rihanna Rant

so,
I took my gal out to dinner
last night with her best
friends for her Bday.
we heard Rihanna was present as well.
I sent a request over to her table to introduce my fiancé
Scotty to her, as she is a
huge fan.

(personally I couldn't pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint)

well, the word we received back was that there were too
many paps outside and it just wasn't possible at this time.

At this time? AT THIS TIME??
lemme guess, we're to reschedule another random
11 million to 1 encounter
with her some other night...?

no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and
"please kill me now"
that I'd never get back.

My Gal, however,
was NOT OK with it.
Nice impression you
left behind, Bday or not.
Sorry we're not KOOL enough
to warrant a blessing from
the Princess.
(or in this case
the Village idiot)

you see THIS is the reason
that I ALWAYS take the time.
THIS is why I'm in this thing
31 awesome years.
Good will and
common courtesy, carefully
established over time to exist radically in concert
with a code of gratitude!

I guess "Talk That Talk"
was just a big ol lie from
a big ol liar.

oh and Riahnna,
Halloween isn't for a while.
but good on you for testing out your costume in public.
it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer,
as in:
none.

See ya on the way down,
(we always do)
and actually,
it was a pleasure NOT
meeting you.
clearly we have NOTHING
in common when it comes
to respect for those who've
gone before you.
I'm guessing you needed those precious 84 seconds
to situate that bad wig
before you left the restaurant.

Here's a tip from a real vet
of this terrain;
If ya don't wanna get bothered
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
and if this "Prison of Fame"
is soooooooo unnerving and
difficult, then QUIT, junior!
c
#Hamateur

kelsy rush

his GAL must have wanted to eat rihanna Pu£$y since she was in a restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dwl!!!!YOU ARE THE VILLAGE IDOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Clytemnestra

Is it any wonder Chris Brown punched her out? But I have no doubt that one day she will tell the world she was sexually abused as a child. She displays so many behaviors associated with that history. Until she speaks out, however, she will continue to behave like trash and be treated accordingly.

Lotte

#teamrihanna

Lotte

#teamrihanna

Muffins

No one gives a damn about Charlie Sheen! Sure you're a vet with no respect! If I was Rihanna, I would not be interested in meeting your Hooker of the night either!

Muffins

#Team RihRih get a life # NorWinning it sounds like you Charlie is the true fan.. But no one care to meet a fan of prostitutes get over it! # loveyouRihanna

dan

Charlie, she'e a n igger with a little coin. Don't let it bother you. Hell, I'd go have a couple of beer's with ya naytime. Ya know what, I'm sure she know's you don't give women beat downs.

Natalie

Why even bother ask for a meet and greet when that's probably how he felt about her the whole time? Why bother asking questions when you can't face rejection? I'm not a Rihanna gan or Stan but Charlie made himself look stupid.

Louie

Charlie Sheen is the **** yo.

SeanTheDon

Do celebrities speak English anymore? So many spelling and grammatical errors. I understand it's not rocket science, but I did think actors and singers had to be somewhat intelligent.I have no idea what goooooorrrrllll is? That is a word? And ha diapers?

WTF?

So charlies demanding gold digging ho bi*ched at him like the little bi*ch she is because she didn't get her own way and he got angry about it because his balls are firmly in the claws of that self serving ho.

thats what it reads like to me, be p*ssed with your ho charlie, she isn't anyone special why would anyone care to meet her when she gives off b*tchzilla vibes. Its about time charlie figured out that she isn't even remotely interested in him, I'm surprised he hasn't noticed that and kicked that ho to the curve.

charlie grow up, sober up, get rid of the ugly controlling gold digging ho. And work on your self image before you completely destroy your career and credibility as a actor, you could start by being a father to your children and not dating sex workers.

strunz2318

I wouldn't want any member of my family to meet her.

annierya

I have always heard bad things about Rihannas treatment of fans. She is just a self centered snot. I can't stand her. Good for you Charlie for calling her out

Olivia

Love Charlie! Rhianna is sooooo over rated.

sami

Rhianna forgets who made her- that is her fans. who will be there when she crashes and burns.