Charlie Sheen to Rihanna

How Dare You Reject My GF

... You Ungrateful Idiot!!!

5/22/2014 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Charlie Sheen Rihanna
update_graphic_red_bar11:03 AM PT -- Now it's war ... Rihanna just responded, tweeting, "Goooorrrrrrlllllll......If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."

update_grey_gray_bar
Rihanna
better run for cover ... because she just made Charlie Sheen's s*** list in the worst way possible -- after rejecting Charlie's request to introduce his fiancee to the singer.

Charlie just launched into a tirade on Twitter, describing his sour encounter with Rihanna Wednesday night at the ritzy Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica.

Charlie said he was there celebrating the birthday of his fiancee Scottine (formerly Brett Rossi) ... and when he found out Rihanna was there too, he sent a request to the singer's table for a meet-and-greet ... because Rossi's a big fan.

But Charlie says his request was DENIED -- "there were too many paps outside" -- and now, the Warlock is back with a vengeance.

Sheen wrote, "Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess (or in this case the Village idiot)."

0522-rihanna-georgio-charlie-akmgsiThen he unloaded on Rihanna's wigged out get-up -- "Halloween isn't for a while. but good on you for testing out your costume in public. it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none."

It's all gold. Click below to read the full thing.

Charlie's Rihanna Rant

so,
I took my gal out to dinner
last night with her best
friends for her Bday.
we heard Rihanna was present as well.
I sent a request over to her table to introduce my fiancé
Scotty to her, as she is a
huge fan.

(personally I couldn't pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint)

well, the word we received back was that there were too
many paps outside and it just wasn't possible at this time.

At this time? AT THIS TIME??
lemme guess, we're to reschedule another random
11 million to 1 encounter
with her some other night...?

no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and
"please kill me now"
that I'd never get back.

My Gal, however,
was NOT OK with it.
Nice impression you
left behind, Bday or not.
Sorry we're not KOOL enough
to warrant a blessing from
the Princess.
(or in this case
the Village idiot)

you see THIS is the reason
that I ALWAYS take the time.
THIS is why I'm in this thing
31 awesome years.
Good will and
common courtesy, carefully
established over time to exist radically in concert
with a code of gratitude!

I guess "Talk That Talk"
was just a big ol lie from
a big ol liar.

oh and Riahnna,
Halloween isn't for a while.
but good on you for testing out your costume in public.
it's close; a more muted pink might be the answer,
as in:
none.

See ya on the way down,
(we always do)
and actually,
it was a pleasure NOT
meeting you.
clearly we have NOTHING
in common when it comes
to respect for those who've
gone before you.
I'm guessing you needed those precious 84 seconds
to situate that bad wig
before you left the restaurant.

Here's a tip from a real vet
of this terrain;
If ya don't wanna get bothered
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
and if this "Prison of Fame"
is soooooooo unnerving and
difficult, then QUIT, junior!
c
#Hamateur

nof

Charlie shoulda stuck with Ginger Lynn.

...Or at LEAST Bree Olsen.

THIS one's the female equivalent of Ed Powers.

TuxThePenguin

holy crap. does Charlie actually do his own typing (presumably after doing a huge rail), or does he rant to Siri? ...just wunnerin'...

Laurabeth

The truth hurts! I'm glad he called her out. RESPECT for your fans is what this is about without fans these entertainers need to remember not to bite the hand that supports their Addictions. No matter how you feel about his GF she's still a person so stop with the judgements... That's why people love Charlie no matter what he does! No judgement from him just calls it like he sees it.

Heidi

One of his best!!!!!! I Love this guy as Charlie knows who he is & owns it......... You go Charlie........

KunteKinte

I think Charlie may has quit or at least eased up on the drugs. He's gained some weight. He actually looks better than he has for awhile. Hey kids, don't smoke crack!

lulu

Yeahhh....that was pretty dumb of her.

anya2u

Have to agree with him…. her outfit stinks!

garwilly

Rihanna please say hello to my dirty filthy disgusting h08, who I'm marrying cause I'm a useless pile of sh!t that is 50 years old that no real woman would marry... Except for a self hating money hungry h08!

Ashley

Shut up crackhead. She doesn't have to acknowledge you or your hooker girlfriend.

Suzie

Rhianna is more than just a 'brat' She's a straight up b*tch. After she publicly humiliated that high school girl over twitter I am honestly surprised she hasn't suffered more of a back lash from the public. In case you're not familiar..... A 16 year old girl was so inspired by one of the out fits that Rhianna wore to some stupid awards show, the kid took her hard earned money and had an outfit that looked just like it hand sewn for her. She wore it to her prom. All her little friends thought she looked amazing! So it didn't take long before pictures of the kid were up on her twitter account. Some how Rhianna got involved in their little twitter convo and she proceeded to retweet the girl's picture and put up a picture of herself wearing the original outfit the girl was emulating. Along with a lot of derogatory comments about the girl. (A 16 year old!) Way to go Rhianna-s***-bag-c*nt. You humiliated a 16 year old kid publicly and made her feel horrible about herself on her prom night. Oh and the personal attack and selective humiliation that you dolled out on that CHILD wont end with her prom. Oh no... This poor child gets to be reminded of it over and over again because millions of people around the world are still retweeting the belligerent comments and photos you posted even today. I can't wait for the day when the world wakes up and says "Rhianna? Rhianna who?" Because that day will come. And it can't come soon enough. So stick that in your inflated ego and suck it. Oh,,, By the way,,,, Lately you sound like you have throat cancer. Perhaps you ought to see a Doctor and lay off the pipe.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

*spits out coffee after reading "personally I couldn't pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint"

ruthie

Thank god he called this trashy slut out. This puts a SMILE on my face :)

melodyann

I have heard Rihanna is one of the most egotistic self centered celebs out there. In all honesty, the girl can't carry a tune and is over rated. Without a fan base people like Rihanna , kanye west etc wouldn't have $20.00 bucks in there bank accounts much less the millions that these ungrateful twits get paid. It is the fans who bought Rihannas expensive dinner the least she could have done was taken a minute of her time to be kind.

nof

Rumor:

Charlie Sheen to Marty Singer on the coming pre-nup:

"She gets cab fare, six grand and the flamingo."

Took Chas a while, but he's finally learned his lesson.

Morticia Cowghoul

I LOVE CHARLIE SHEEN!!!!!
Team Charlie fo'sure!
Rihana is gross and i think her music SUCKS!