Justin Bieber

Dressed to ...

What's the Opposite of Impress?

5/22/2014 6:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber Cannes PartyJustin Bieber strolled into a fancy formal party in Cannes ... but he was dressed for a backyard barbecue on the Florida panhandle.

Bieber was a guest at Roberto Cavalli's (see below) annual Cannes yacht party, where everyone was dressed for a high-end evening ... except for the Biebs.

While John Travolta showed up in a tux, Bieber opted for a denim vest with a jersey, a pair of baggy shorts, super casual slippers, and no socks.

On a positive note ... he was wearing a shirt.

On a different note -- Justin offered this review of his outfit ... "I know I look fly but s***."

0521-robert-cavalli

Gordo

can't really tell from that pic
is he still sportin the full diaper look?

Phoenicks

Self-absorbed little twit.

Deborah Ffrench

Er, TMZ , Bieber isn't 80.

It's the party season in Cannes NOT Congress.

As if anyone cared what he wore. That rich set are all baked out of their tree on coke.

Xavier Le Pop Star

Sharon Stone looks AMAZING!

Give me a break!

Is that Joe Perry to the right? Way more interested in him.

nana

It was a Yacht party.. That lady is damn near naked. WTF leave the kid alone!

Chris

Oh isn't he cute! Totally belongs there with the rich and famous. He's like a hillbilly who struck oil. (No offense to hillbillies, I used to be one)

namers

Sharon, put your pants back on!

MightyMatt

He looks like s cartoon character. Which one?

Nobody Special

Justin offered this review of his outfit ... "I know I look fly but SHlT".
_____________________
No Justin, You mean
"I know I look like SHlT but the Flies are on me".

Justin you are way out of place at that Party. Living with those Hood-Rats have really turned you into a loser.

You need to start removing all your ugly Tattoos,
Stop wearing your pants low like you are a Prison Bitch, Stop with the Free Advertising on the Calvin Undies you are not Marky Mark, they are not going to pay you to model. Leave your shirt on, you look like you are on bath Salts.

angie

He looks like an 8 year old at a big boys party. Doesn't he have handlers?

realjoshua

I live in the Florida panhandle and I have never seen anyone dress like that for a bbq. Keep that fashion back there in California. ..

Eric in L.A.

Travolta's Face looks scary. Overly Dyed Eyebrows and bad Toupee. Also looks like he had some bad face work done. S C A R Y !

Nobody Special

And Justin needs to tell his Thug Body-Guards to stay a few feet away from him, every photo the Bearded Guy is in his Pics. It's starting to look strange. I use Bo Dietl's Security men when I travel to dangerous Countries and they know how to protect me well and give me space at the same time. Seems Justin is so High all the time his staff just does what they want. All the other Celebs and people with security you seldom see the Muscle in his Social Photos. Justin thinks he's a player, but he's not rolling with the right crowd. Wake-Up Justin, become a man and get your life back on track. Your Hip-Hop is a Flop, go back to Pop/Rock and make it.

boo boo

Put those trash bag pants where they belong.....IN THE TRASH CAN!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments