Justin Bieber

Dressed to ...

What's the Opposite of Impress?

5/22/2014 6:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber Cannes PartyJustin Bieber strolled into a fancy formal party in Cannes ... but he was dressed for a backyard barbecue on the Florida panhandle.

Bieber was a guest at Roberto Cavalli's (see below) annual Cannes yacht party, where everyone was dressed for a high-end evening ... except for the Biebs.

While John Travolta showed up in a tux, Bieber opted for a denim vest with a jersey, a pair of baggy shorts, super casual slippers, and no socks.

On a positive note ... he was wearing a shirt.

On a different note -- Justin offered this review of his outfit ... "I know I look fly but s***."

0521-robert-cavalli

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Whocares

What a little fajgot.

Seriously?

Be nice if he could Learn to pull up his pants! Give him his dress back!

mm

That one lady's lips look so gross.

bonbon24

Hey aint he going to be a dad soon with selema gomez or something maybe wanted to show the baby he's daddy cause i give her the credit she's going to be mommy and daddy but really who wants people that party to much for parents anyways

ButFirstLetMeTakeASelfie

Lol y'all are obsessed. I bet you all have his posters hangin in your room and get off to em.

kr

the whre wearing her underwear was tacky but I don't see you guys mentioning that. Beibs was dressed as a teenage rock star.. so hat.. he's not 60 like the rest of them

mrs.martindale

I bet he won't be invited ever again. I would think with such high profile celebs, they would have thought better then to invite such trash like him.

summer bieberr

i really

missdiva22

I think justin bieber looks damn sexy so **** you guys I hate you guys are ****d up as **** **** all of you

OK

Someone invited the village idiot.

alex

is part of the protocol party , u basically can wear whatever u want, we all know designers show their new stuff,and so on .... But bieber has no style... HE IS WHAT WE ALL CALL THESE DAYS THE NEW TYPE OF "BRO", wich in my opinion it sucks, nothing new, exciting, or trendy,.. He dosen't know what the Cannes film festival represents, he just shows up like the new stereo type "BRO", let's party, spends thousand of dollars in champagne screams party!! And pets his exotic monkey... Pathetic spoiled "bro"

dee

Deport him already

msKAI

That would be justin. He thinks he can look how he wants because he is justin Bieber and he is too hot for his own room. I do love him but he needs to think about the outfit for where he is going.

msKAI

My question is why didn't anyone stop him.

danny

I always thought that he dressed the way Usher told him to dress so that he would look like he fit in with the hip-hop gansta crowd. He does not seem to have a clue so I just figured someone was telling him what to wear and how to act so that the criminal elements would buy his records.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6