Macy Gray

I Support Period Day

Women Need a Day to Bleed!

5/22/2014 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Macy Gray Period DaySome women might try to hide it, but it's clear ... their world crumbles ... once a month ... and that's why they ALL deserve paid menstrual leave if they need it -- so says Macy Gray.

It's the latest debate topic in employment -- should women get a paid "Period Day" every month for when their menstrual cycle is at its worst? -- and Gray came out in full support Wednesday night in L.A.

She makes a pretty convincing argument -- but we still gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lisa

*bitches

P-Dog

What animal is that thing. Let me get this right were supposed to open the door for you and then say we're equal. That dirty snatch is carrying every disease know to man and when the body ejects it's filthy eggs were to celebrate. Get lost skank. Go clean it with pine sol

sugarbeats

Amen Macy. Especially women who suffer with endometriosis. *MIDDLE FINGER* to you LISA.

P-Dog

Another thing women want everything to be fair, that's why Police/Fire/Military is so jacked up cause now women she be treated the same. Tell me that when your house is on fire and you see a 5'2" women trying to drag your ass out. Everything is wacked out and were paying for it

icouldcareless

Unless you go thru this and have been hospitalized because of passing out in a store from pain, you won't understand. My dr has been trying to talk me into a hysterectomy for years because of the toll on my body it takes. I NEVER take pills unless during my period. You suggest Tylenol or midol? That's a joke. Loratab 10s and ibuprofen 800s every 4 hours for 3 days straight. I hate taking them as I won't drive while on them. And considering I was working 4 days after crushing my vertebrae, you can't say I'm a wimp.

kr

It would be interesting to see men sweating their balls off like someone torches their insides and their entire lower BODY burning in mind numbing pain.. go to work 5 days of that month... can you imagine the deaths??

Cetta

Now how many of us will be with child and get paid those days for 9months while saying girl I been eating to many chips

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5