Maxim Hot 100

Blackout!

5/23/2014 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maxim Hot 100 List 2014
This is shocking ... not a single black woman cracked the top 10 on the just released  Maxim Hot 100 List.

Rihanna didn't make the cut.  Ditto Lupita Nyong'o.  Same for Beyonce.

Eight of the top ten are white --  Candice Swanepoel, Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Zooey

Deschanel, Jennifer Lawrence, Irina Shayk, Mila Kunis and Cara Delevingne.  The remaining 2 -- Jessica Alba and Alessandra Ambrosio.

Rihanna just missed at #11.  Beyonce didn't even crack the top 20, coming in at 21.

So we gotta ask ...

realjoshua

Black guys don't even like black women.

Just_Me

Pure B.S. --- Black chicks are the hottest women on the planet. White chicks tan, plump the lips and butts to LOOK like Black women. GTFOH

sheesh

Beyoncé is yesterday's news. Yawn.

Mike L

Its because black women just aren't attractive. Theres not a single one alive who can touch the beauty of a pretty white girl.

Barbara

so what

DuchessOfCynicism

Who cares, these list are compiled by a bunch of Hollywood fixated buttholes with no concept on reality or life in general. Next.

JOHNATHANELWAY

I think its repulsive Maxim ranks women in such a way...they should use my list.

HellOfAnAngel

I'm convinced this list is never really compiled by actual looks but rather who's hot at the moment, in other words who's career is on the fast track or who is everyone talking about; it's pretty much a popularity contest; actual beauty is never really considered to make this horse sh!t of a list.

JustinS

I don't have much problem with the list though I prefer Kaley Cuoco, but that's just my preference.

Tickle_Knuckle

Not fair to put Zooey Deschanel AND Katy Perry. They look like they are the same person! Count them as one entry.

funnieface213

ok, wait- I think beyonce is tied with Angelina Julie for the hottest chicks on the planet, so I have no clue how u can start a list with out them at the top but... I certainly wouldn't have noticed that ANY race was included or not in the top 10!!! why does someone always gotta play the race card all the time!? beauty isn't 1 color...it's ALL colors!!

Grobzugig

The only good picture of Rihanna was taken by the LAPD.

oywhat

Lupita needs a weave. Them she might break the top 20

Elle

It's just ranked my votes. Anyone could sit and vote for one celeb all day long and that along would sway the ranking. I agree hellofanangel, it's also who's hot and current at the time, TMZ why do you have to turn this into a race thing >:( You could also say none of the top 10 are native or Asian either. It's all who got more people to sit and vote for them.

BirthdaySuit16/24

Jessica alba my dream girl. Happy content with her placement in the list