Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

We're Officially Married

5/24/2014 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0524-kimye-just-married-fun-art-01It is officially too late to speak now ...  'cause Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are finally husband and wife.

Mr. and Mrs. Kanye West tied the knot Saturday at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy surrounded by family and friends ... and according to on-lookers, Kanye was pretty nervous before the ceremony.

We're told Andrea Bocelli sang as Kim was walked down the aisle by Bruce Jenner.

Our sources say all guests were also required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Based on pics of the wedding site ... it looks like the reception will be held at the Fort -- but the way things have been going, who knows?!

Kanye and Kim started dating in 2012 and the following year Yeezus proposed after an elaborate ceremony inside San Francisco's AT&T Park.

This is Kanye's first marriage -- and Kim's third.

Mazel tov!

0524-kim-k-wedding-twitter-01

zombie

How much more can you beat a dead w horse with these non-stop stories over this t wat and her midget? Find some real celebrity gossip or lose the few people who still read this site.

soobeedoo

Okay....maybe now you'll stop talking about this nonsense? HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! It'll never stop :(

The_incredible_mr_wizard

I heard when Kim addressed the crowd, she said "if like to thank Ray Jay's penls for making all this possible".

Cme

Congratulations ,i hope ya marriage last because the haters are doubting you two,So what it's her third marriage it just means she has more experienced than you douches

The_incredible_mr_wizard

To think. All this fame and fortune just for sucking dyck on camera. I sure hope she thanks Ray Jay's penls during the reception.

Gretel

I guess we're all supposed to think that this is what true love is all about. Ha! I'll take my 38 guest wedding on the Delaware Bay any day. It was all we could afford because we were both in grad school, and it was every bit as special as the piss whore is trying to make us think hers is. I give them two years tops. The only good thing about their wedding is now the real fun begins for the rest of us, with the bitterly contentious , hate-filled divorce. Bring it!

BB

BAHAHA... Kim and Kanye upstaged by some freak who killed people because he couldn't get any. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Screw these clowns. I want more stories on the freak kid in California.

Lee

Now we wait for Kanye's meltdown in a few weeks/months. I hope everyone emerges safely. That poor kid of theirs does not stand a chance.

CathyJ

Now I can check this off my bucket list.....so TMZ, stop already !

fifithepoodle

Andrea Bocelli sang.?????? That a shame

Michelle17

TMZ-- PLEASE do NOT post stories about these two. NO ONE cares. I left the DM site because of their endless boring, trivial stories about these two delusional fame whores. TMZ do right by your readers and STOP. PLEASE

justahippy60

Is he a mouth breather? His mouth is almost always open.

Tj's Mommy

Don't they have a baby???? Wtf did she just disappear???? Im confused....wtf is she????

Eddiebeee

"I hate Kim kardashian but I'm gonna go to every story that's posted about her and comment on how much she's an attention whore and I hate her . "We all suck dick , she just happened to suck the right one get over it .

bbwlover1969

Who in the he** cares???? Nobody cares about these 2 pieces of trash with money!! Damn tmz stop having your head up their asses!!