Rob Kardashian

Bails on Kimye Wedding

After Major Family Clash

5/24/2014 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0524-rob-kardashian-splash-01
Rob Kardashian left Florence, Italy BEFORE his sister Kim got married to Kanye West ... and we're told it's because some major family drama went down.

Rob booked a flight from Florence to L.A late last night in a hurry ... and we're told he was in tears while desperately trying to secure a seat.

It's unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef -- but it had to be bad -- considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding ... but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.

We just shot Rob leaving LAX and he was clearly not in a talking mood.

052414_rob_kardashian_launch

justmyopinion

O I feel so sorry for you rob. Please be strong.. I hope you get healthy and please hang In there. Your family is unfortunately self absorbed with themselves. This is so sad..

palermo

Forgot to add, it seems that Jay and Beyonce also didn't show up LOL LOL Such a friendship

The Maharincess of Franistan

He probably said something else disrespectful to his sisters as he is apt to do.

jKillerb

Keep your head up Rob. You seem to be the only actual human being of the whole bunch. You'll come through alright.

rlemons

Rob is the only one I like. I feel bad for the guy, hope he can find happiness.

vroomvroom

He couldn't fit I his tux?.lollll
But truly he must be going thru something major
And those money hungry ppl don't care about his feelings....smh

Mark

How about you show some decency for once and not post the video TMZ? What if he ends up committing suicide or something...let's remember, Rob is not Kim and he doesn't deserve this.

Maria A

I feel for Rob K., he seems to be going through some issues & unfortunately has to do so in the spotlight due to his families' craziness has created. It must be so difficult for him to see all the negative comments about him, so personal :( I hope he is able to work through his issues, which seem to be more than just weight related & the cause of his weight gain. Maybe let up on him a bit and let him be to work on whatever it is he needs to work on. If he is in tears in public, then it must be a very painful something that is bothering him. Leave him alone, don't push this poor man into something desperate or a breakdown, he seems fragile. I wish him the best!!

babycakes

Stay strong Rob!! Efff whatever happened, take care of yourself and don't worry about anyone else. A lot of peeps got your back

AprilRayne

Does anyone remember how Kim would always bash Khloe for being bigger? I'm sure Kim being the B***h she is made fun of his weight. She's a selfish little girl.

Tam

Oh wow. I feel bad for Rob, it has to be hard living in that "crazy" family!

marxx

I really feel bad for him, he seems the most genuine sweet soul out of this family! (got his dad good genes maybe?) leave Rob alone,,,,, he is the only one i like from this kardashian jenner bs!

haze

I feel so bad for ROB.. ONLY ONE IN THAT FAMILY THAT IS DOWN TO EARTH..STAY STRONG ROB

Nana5

Leave him alone..he is the only one I root for....he is human and deserves privacy for once...he is not crazy like the rest of them...and if his mother wasn't such a bitch she would be worried enough to act like his mom for once...oh. But there no publicity or money in that is there. Leave him alone.

ana

is sad because The Kardashian are the type of family ruled by women and they shine a lot, they tend to opaque the men of the family.
I think hat's why Rob has a lot of problems with himself and his weight and whatever, the worst thing is that he knows he will never be that important as his sisters , and that's why he stands behind his "******* face".! I say this because I've seen this with a lot of family, either regular or famous. JUST AN OPINION! not trying to get into a fight.