« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brawl Erupts on Vegas Strip

[VIDEO]

5/25/2014 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052514_floyd_new_fight_launch_v2
T.I.
took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it caused a chair-tossing brawl in the Fatburger on the Vegas Strip early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned ... and we've obtained multiple videos.

According to several witnesses ... Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.

It's unclear what caused the beef, but we're told T.I. swung at Floyd ... their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them ... and then the all out melee began.

At one point you hear Floyd telling at T.I., "control your bitch."

052514_new_floyd_fight_launch_v3Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we're told T.I. was already gone.

Police confirm a Fatburger employee was slashed during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.

0525-mayweather-fight-wound-tmz-02
A rep for T.I. had no comment about the fight.

Less than a month ago, T.I. and Game were in the middle of a near riot with LAPD officers outside Supperclub.

052514_floyd_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pootydaone

Floyd shuda whooped his lil azz! Then shipped his azz back to country azz ATL!

pootydaone

TI acting a fool cuz he know the bodyguards will jump in. Lil punk azz.

dubsack

No snithin or no rats or stop tattle telling. It appears all races have a term for the saying.

PhoenixFuller

T.I. must still be upset that Floyd once tried to date Tiny.

hondroid

Doing time in jail wasn't enough of a deterrent for this idiot, I guess he needs a longer sentence...

harvey is racist

haha..is t.i stupid trying to fight a trained boxer?? a world class hand thrower?

you brothas need to stop acting like brutes..you're millionaires...the hell are yall fighting about ?

inYOmouth

Floyd won't fight no real brother and (Manny Pacquiao)

kia

SMH

NeaJ

I see T.I. misses jail huh? Grown men with kids should set better examples

bellamuneca

The problem is stemming from nelly. And t.i. is known crackhead. Nelly and t.i. are actually both crackheads. So it doesn't surprise me t.i. and his latest antics

topher314

Nelly had beef w Floyd a few weeks back about Nelly dating his old girl. Floyd claimed a betrayal in friend ship and nelly denied the friendship etc. Nelly and TI are best friends and have been for years. I wonder if the Nelly drama help fuel the situation?

Jen

This will end in a few gunshots.

weezer

Time for T.I to get thrown in the slammer for a time out. He needs to grow the hell up!!

NGAPLZ

Cage fight to the death, please.

James420

I feel sorry for ti s children. What a disgrace.