« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brawl Erupts on Vegas Strip

[VIDEO]

5/25/2014 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052514_floyd_new_fight_launch_v2
T.I.
took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it caused a chair-tossing brawl in the Fatburger on the Vegas Strip early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned ... and we've obtained multiple videos.

According to several witnesses ... Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.

It's unclear what caused the beef, but we're told T.I. swung at Floyd ... their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them ... and then the all out melee began.

At one point you hear Floyd telling at T.I., "control your bitch."

052514_new_floyd_fight_launch_v3Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we're told T.I. was already gone.

Police confirm a Fatburger employee was slashed during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.

0525-mayweather-fight-wound-tmz-02
A rep for T.I. had no comment about the fight.

Less than a month ago, T.I. and Game were in the middle of a near riot with LAPD officers outside Supperclub.

052514_floyd_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jazzi

Jus throw T.I back in the cell where he belongs. End of story!

cao

TI must have an album coming out.

tangopromo

Exclusive Video of fight on my facebook.com/Demeatric Tango Lewis

Jazzi

I guess this is what happens when a grown man is unhappy with himself and has to seek attention. Just throw T.I (Total Idiot, Totally Irksome,) on that remote island along with the Kardashian tramp clan, Rhianna, Justin, Smiley and Kanye.

bf

And they are crying racism when "no rappers/no athletes" policy is introduced.

Marina326

TI is a punk. Always has been - always will be. Floyd wld have laid him out. He's lucky bodyguards got involved.

garwilly

Was sh!t recorded with a 1982 cellphone

itsfunnycuzitstrue

Not very smart. But then again, not many of them are

smurfya

Probably asked Floyd why he keeps on ducking Manny Pacquo.

madison

Ti must be mad cause he is stuck with tiny ugly ass!! Js

gegeok

Lol....TIP.,..gonna get his azz TkO'd...he ain't that BAD

Ceddbug

Look everyone keep saying t.i would of got knocked out. Now we know street fighting and ring fight is to different things. No holds barred. Real talk

HRH Prince Michael

Get Real: Mr. Mayweather would've hit that chump so hard, T.I. would have Talent.

Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
Psalm2_014 Now"
His Royal Highness Prince Michael of
The House of David
www.Flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08

arforama

Wonder how many ambulance chasing lawyers will be contacting the Fatburger employee today....

Lfe25Savr

One punch from Floyd n T.I would've realized what he married