« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brawl Erupts on Vegas Strip

[VIDEO]

5/25/2014 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052514_floyd_new_fight_launch_v2
T.I.
took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it caused a chair-tossing brawl in the Fatburger on the Vegas Strip early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned ... and we've obtained multiple videos.

According to several witnesses ... Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.

It's unclear what caused the beef, but we're told T.I. swung at Floyd ... their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them ... and then the all out melee began.

At one point you hear Floyd telling at T.I., "control your bitch."

052514_new_floyd_fight_launch_v3Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we're told T.I. was already gone.

Police confirm a Fatburger employee was slashed during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.

0525-mayweather-fight-wound-tmz-02
A rep for T.I. had no comment about the fight.

Less than a month ago, T.I. and Game were in the middle of a near riot with LAPD officers outside Supperclub.

052514_floyd_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

adrianlance

Smh Come on! Grow up!

pootydaone

Somebody need to whoop T.I. little washed up azz. He's getting too big for his britches.

rubry1

T.I mad cause dude used to date his wife back in the day when they were seperated couple months back Floyd was trying to talk her back into his arms..Mystery solved folks.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Gayweather only likes to hand pick the easiest fights

The Maharincess of Franistan

T.I. would've gotten his azz beat and he well knows it. Tip needs to spend more of his time with his wife and kids and not out thugging on the Las Vegas strip.

kia

I was there and it was a big ass brawl its over tiny smh

anon.

They need to grow up and quit acting like they are still in the hood.

Celeb Gossip Addict

What's going on with Tip? First he gets a bachelor pad, then he video tapes a childish confrontation with Apollo and now this. Tip you're too young for a midlife crisis and too old to be a hot head. Cut it out!

Myself

What kind of idiot would swing at a boxer? Floyd Mayweather Jr. at that!

lanie

"No snitching" is a s***my, immature, disgusting thug mentality.. And being a "thug" is looked down upon.. and disgusts 90% of society.. only immature, uneducated rappers with no morals, character or values subscribe to the thug lifestyle..
Grow up, TI.. You're going end up back in prison.. I am starting to think that's where you belong for the rest of your life.. Get in therapy and sort your anger out..

loveyou15

These people are sooooooo ghetto. Then they want to play the black card

pootydaone

T.I. washed up azz. Nucca must be dealing drugs cuz I swear I don't know how he buying houses and taking care of all them yellow kids!

Hotness

I used to go to school with Clifford Harris. It would have been hilarious to see him get his ass kicked!

Truth

GAYWEATHER RUNS AWAY FROM REAL STREET BRAWLS JUST LIKE HE DOES FROM PACMAN IN THE RING. WHEN'S THE FIGHT BITCH?? BODYGUARDS DO THE FIGHTIN FOR HIM. #TRUTH!!

James25

T.I. has been starting a lot of trouble lately. He better watch himself before he gets his butt kicked.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments