« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

I'm Not Looking to Bang T.I.'s Wife

5/25/2014 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525-mayweather-tiny-ti-tmz-01Floyd Mayweather is NOT trying to get tricky with T.I.'s wife ... in fact, Floyd is telling friends he's shocked the rapper tried to pick a fight -- 'cause he thought they were all friends.

We're told Floyd never felt like there was any beef with T.I. -- nor does he want to be romantically involved with Tip's wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

Our sources say Money is very upset over being falsely accused of any shenanigans -- and feels it was ridiculous for T.I. to get mad at him ... since it was Tiny's choice to hangout while in Vegas.

We're told Floyd's only motive was continuing his friendship with Mr. and Mrs. T.I.

052514_new_floyd_fight_launch_v3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

UAINTGOTTHEANSWERSSWAY

K

Jen

I can't believe anyone wants to stick anything in and/or around her.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

........Unless it's with a brown paper bag or black plastic bag

haze

She is way overrated not that pretty T.I N Money can do way better

BDiddy

I believe him.. Who wants to bang Tiny?? Really? I love T.I., but damn, what were you thinking when you swung at him over her???

sfrandiver

Yuck. Really?

Calired

come on now, Mayweather can have ANY WOMAN HE WANTS...and he would want Tiny?? This is comical!

BE

When a dude tries to get at other dudes' exes or significant other, it gets around. Floyd has a rep & T.I. overreacted.

master

But TI's wife trying to bang him!!

longdong88

Ugly bitch and stupid. Mayweather can **** any bitch he wants

oneflypr

She made a fool of herself.. she was dead ass hangn around him to piss him off ... she caused all this bs .. she should be ashamed of herself. She is a wife & mother & she is posting pics of herself & another mans daughter to piss t.i off .. she needs to have several seats w/ the 19 kids she already has.. she is pathetic & disrespectful .. EVERYBODY KNOW GAYWEATHER IS GONNA STICK & MOVE.. WHY WOULD HE STAY W/ THAT... EWWW

J5236

T.I. needs TM

whatever

Listen up,50cent squashed that ****,he went to instagram an checked his boy like a real g,let him know,thats his ,b,an he will shoot or get shooters,50,cold ,let him know,this wife thing an ti,is not to be played with,mayweather was a man too,to reconsider how it might look,an might get out of hand,says he just wants to be friends,

nana

This is the one and only time two people will fight over Tiny

Tessa

More morons adding to their rich cultural tapestry. TMZ you sure love these low lifes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments