« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I and Mayweather Fight

Tiny's Photo Set the Rapper Off

5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0525-tiny-instagram-01T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell TMZ -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.

Shades of Sterling and Stiviano ... minus the racism.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Teresa

TI has been linked to multiple women. He got a taste of his own medicine and could not handle it. People are killing me with all this Tiny is ugly ish. Firstly, Tiny is a hustler and has been since day one. She helped get TI's career off the ground. Tiny has always been paid. People need to realize that good looks won't pay the bills. Tiny has her own ends and is not one of these broke a** hoes that TIP has been with. Meanwhile, everyone who keeps saying she is ugly are more than likely broke and living paycheck to paycheck. The chickens are coming home to roost Clifford...

8offhitler

Fighting over an ugly ass primate! What kind of rich *****s bitch look like that?? Rich people are supposed to have brautifull wives not ugly tatted porky pigs from Atlanta! T.I needs to wake the **** up and find himself a non ghetto special needs sista! #teamIhopetheyalldie

ARONA

Why would T.I. act like that ? Did I just read about him and his rumored to be mistress? Anyway he kno he can't whoop Mayweather... lol...Mayweather should not have called Tiny a bitch he was being disrespectful....

ARONA

8offhitler

All of y'all can suck a kock you are all non important internet fcks ... who gives a FK about tiny or her life! I'm here only to tell all of you FCK you :) y'all need to make something of your lives!! #teamstearling

lolade

Ti let it go mayweather will really hurt u, I love your music so stay safe not that serious...

lolade

Don't see what the problem is wit the pic, but t I and

Ryan4849

I hope all of you who read this understand that having money dose not make you civilized!! Perfect example, Mike Vick a guy who grew up in poverty and lived in the projects. One thing he was around his whole life was dog fighting. So after he turned pro, was the 1st overall pick and a few years into his career signed a 100 million dollar contract, and still was dog fighting. The only difference was when he was young to then was he had money to fund a whole operation. Don't get me wrong I love Vick and loved it even better when he joined the eagles... it was just an example of having money doesn't make you civilized.

Ryan4849

And btw if it wasn't for Nick Foles having that kind of season he had last year I'd be pissed that he was gone. To tell you the truth I still kind of am.

xoxox2814

Go T.I. whoop that morher f***ers a**. I dont care who talks ****. He felt disrespected and he stud up for himself and his women. He acts like a really n***a from the hood.

xoxox2814

And most men like girls pictures and if he cant like a girls picture then thats messed up. B****es try to do that to ever man and its not right. My man can like a b****es picture and take pictures with hoes. No big deal. Rumor happen every where and just because he is famous doesnt mean he did it and it doesnt mean he didnt do it. But damn he acts like a normal n***a.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10