« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I and Mayweather Fight

Tiny's Photo Set the Rapper Off

5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0525-tiny-instagram-01T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell TMZ -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.

Shades of Sterling and Stiviano ... minus the racism.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

So let e get this straight.....Tiny is the one posting stuff that is making TI mad so he decides to confront Mayeeather about it and the, decides to throw punches at a professional boxer?????
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......

*Who Carez Bitch*

Do what Ray J did to Kim and your probs will be over Tip! LMFAO

ASHY LARRY

"Tiny"?....."Tiny"?....Dat ugly bitch aint got one dam Tiny spot on Dat stinky body.
I's B looking at Dat boody,Dat aint Tiny.

kewljewl

First off...wth is tiny calling a lil girl her boo... she's no more than 12. 2nd..TI can do so much better than tiny.she's fugly as hell. 3rd...why is may weather to blame? Why go after him? Go after disgusting Tiny...please!!!

fat_albert

A lesson to all men out there: you cannot turn a hoe into housewife. Learn this!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

just hit up google and saw these Tiny/Floyd Mayweather photos........looks like SHES the one being a hoochie mama in them photos!
#controlyourbitchTI

The Truth

Donald Sterling is not the only man that gets upset when his woman is taking Instagram pictures with black men...jealousy sees no color.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Fight over a smug face?!? No way

LetsBeReal!!

All I gotta say is.... WTF does T.i see in tiny??? she got lucky, I guess. lol

lakergirl

What is wrong with the pic? So what she called her her boo. She probably thinks the girl is a nice girl & put this pic & caption up as a shout out to the girl. Whether you like it or not their show is popular & kids know T. I. & his fam so it's probably cool for the girl to receive the shout out. Too many freakin conspiracy & misappropriated thinking over simple 2 second pics & 5 second captions!!

Lfe25Savr

Eewww, gross

Nicole

T.I. should've confronted Tiny about the picture. Instead he goes and confronts a man who makes a living kicking ass. Tiny is a fugly chick who should know better than to do disrespect her husband.

TRUTH

I always thought the blacks to be a proud people, and not a bunch of asslickers for the moolah. Shame!

Janielle37

I don't understand. What is wrong with this picture to set them off? Am I missing something ...

Shudder

people need to stop wiTh the Instagram and Tiny is painful to look at