« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I and Mayweather Fight

Tiny's Photo Set the Rapper Off

5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0525-tiny-instagram-01T.I. never intended to get into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Sunday night in Las Vegas ... sources close to the rapper tell TMZ -- but Tip was definitely pissed about Money possibly getting close to his wife.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

We're told T.I. was upset about the photo -- and others she posted -- and felt it was disrespectful to him ... so he planned to confront Floyd in person.

Once they got face-to-face though, T.I. flipped out when Floyd said "control your bitch" and started swinging outside Fatburger.

Shades of Sterling and Stiviano ... minus the racism.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hellnawll

Money just was all up in the mix with nelly bout dating his ex wife, well overall t.I should apologize it's not money fault if she opened the door to his insults she is ugly "tiny" but once again men don't care bout your face how's that mouth and neck action how's those legs feel about being open all night and day hahaha "tiny" sham sham on you girl involving money in yo sh## so you can still feel wanted an loved girl ok we get it t.i still want you now you know so sit yo if I wasnt with ti I would be just like the rest of escape on vacation permanently ass down chic

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

I guarantee Money has no interest in Tiny. Have you seen her? Girl ruined her face with plastic surgery. Looks likes a cartoon character!

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

TI, you think the photos are disrespectful? Take it up with your WIfFE. Money wouldn't touch Tiny. Have you seen Mayweather's past gf? No contest- they are 10's. Tiny is a 2.

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

Sounds like TI been hitting the sizzrup again. A pic of a little girl made him so mad to confront the worlds best boxer? He's off his rocker.

TRUTH

like you ever gave 2 ****s about your race! Never did. ...

donald keith

two self centered rejects to int themselves.

PhoenixFuller

Like Stiviano and Sterling?? T.I. and Tiny are married. T.I. has a reputation of cheating on her with other women. Tiny was the original bread winner for the family being a member of Escape and helped support his career. T.I.'s is rumored to have recently slept with Tiny's friend. Since then Tiny has been going on vacations and living her life without him. And he's been doing the same. Everyone has something to say about Tiny's looks. It takes more than than looks to have and keep a husband. Beauty is temporary. Mayweather paid for her to attend an event. He used to fly and chase Lil Kim around so he's all about a headline and controversy. T.I.'s childish actions are his own. His subliminal diss to Tiny on Jhene Aiko's The Worst Remix was bad enough.

Gena

She was only doing that to bother TI. I doubt very seriously Floyd is messing with her. She is not his type. I bet Floyd was like "wth? I know we are not fighting over Tiny. "

Diamond Goddess!

Isn't TI gay?
Tiny is fug and hardly worth it.

chicago_animal

Both are ugly

Vic1112

Sunday night?? Its sunday afternoon right now

dale12

I don't understand why T.I. is so jealous of Tiny?! She "used" to be really pretty when she was with the girl group Escape, but she truly does look like Miss Piggy now...

Girl whatever you did to yourself, you need to return to what you USED to look like!

Flash

These morons are acting like stupid beasts.

loveyou15

WHY DIDN'T HE FLIP OUT ON THE UGLY MUPPET HE CALLS HIS WIFE.THAT IS AN UGLY ASS WOMAN. MAYWEATHER WOULDNT HIT THAT. HAVE U SEEN HIS EX. THIS WOMAN IS DISGUSTING

loveyou15