T.I.

I Can Take on Mayweather

... Just Fine

5/26/2014 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052614_ti_launch
T.I. wants to make it clear ... he can stand up to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

T.I. posted this video on Instagram after his fight with Floyd at a Vegas Fatburger early Sunday AM.

There were reports Floyd gave him 2 black eyes, but the video shows his lids are clear.  His hand, on the other hand, is f-d up.  It appears he'd like us to believe it's from whupping some Floyd ass.

Floyd didn't seem the worse for wear either, showing up at a strip club hours later.

lebronsmom

Tiny should take that piercing out, it draws attention to her ugly face. I mean, TI - out if all the women in the world, you want to fight over this one? HAHAHAHA. Your new rap name should be Captain Savahoe

lili

Ti got a death wish for trying to fight Mayweather

trimecca

T.I.... You look on your tv show to be a good dad. Your show even has a intro paying homage to the bill cosby show. If you want to really portray yourself of being the reality "bill cosby", show. You need to start living up to that standard. And the song JT years ago, it made it seem like you changed. Obviously, you haven't. Your not a younging anymore. Your in your 30s. Aim up to bigger aings. Like IceT, Ice Cube, Jay Z, 50cent, Snoop Dogg, and of course Dr.Dre. stop continuing to stay hood, and miss huge opportunities. I know you have a lot of money. But if you keep your mind right you could have 3xs more. Lastly, if you don't trust your wife. Like us, regular folk. Maybe it's time to throw in the towel. And move on.

James420

I feel sorry for his kids. This guy has got to be approaching 30 years old and he's still going to strip clubs and acting like a thug teenager. I can't believe this is what he thinks makes him look cool. And his wife looks like a ghetto transvestite.

Rocking

Yoooo Big Mouth Floyd Kick you're ass in one second and you hurt your hand for hit your wife ! He'll kick your ass and next take you to jail. Big Mouth !

pudge facker

Not a big fan of either, but Floyd would light him up.

user111

Floyd will smash yo light skin ass boy. If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut before my man Floyd catches yo ass with no body guard little bitch.

ILL LIFE

LMFAO he should stick to clubs before he gets clubbed with Floyds fists lol.

zombie

Awwww, Tiny Informant has a boo boo on his hand BUT he can take on Mayweather like a champ! He must be huffing paint if he thinks that! Lol.

nick

Tiny's face is not very pleasing to the eye but she has a nice body and a beautiful daughter....her sons looks are ok I guess

david 183

Know when to shut up.. Floyd would tear him apart. Stick to rapping or whatever it is that you do because fighting isn't one of them. Ohh and go get your eyes checked because that Tiny is one ugly broad.

smurfya

I can go and punch a brick wall and eff my knuckles too.

tellit

Your woman is a dog! Ugly a!s lookn troll! Good god she's UGLY!

goodbye

Ti u are to old to be acting that way and if you and wifey cant get along then move on

yo moms

hurt his hand beating up Mayweather?
meanwhile Mayweather had pictures taken soon afterwards w/ no signs of any injury.
get straight w/ reality.
boxing match, street fight, whatever. there is no way T.I. is beating up Mayweather.