Emma Watson

Cap? Check. Gown? Check.

Armed Guard? CHECK!!!

5/27/2014 6:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emma Watson GraduationEmma Watson was the safest student to receive her degree from Brown University on Sunday ... because she had her own armed security guard with her in the audience!

Watson was among 2,000 students to graduate this weekend, but we're guessing she was the only one who employed private security ... cleverly disguised in her own cap and gown.

Expecto Patronum only gets you so far.

0527_Capandgowns_Launch

BLUE UGLY 💩

Smart

pat

What an idiot.

boo boo

I like it when famous people do the hard work it take to get a real college degree. Brown is a tough school to get into and she stuck with it. Good for her!

yeah, I'm way out of line.

there's a lot of liberal celebrities who don't believe in private gun ownership and yet they won't go anywhere without an armed guard. Total hypocrites.

kelly

NOWADAYS EVERYONE NEEDS A GUARD ESPECIALLY AT SCHOOL! SCHOOL IS NOW ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES TO BE!

pudge facker

I'd like to stick my finger in her Brown.

HRH Prince Michael

"Wow."
Then again, it's been YEARS since I've pistol-whipped somebody - with their own pistol.
Ah, Good times.

Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Raves Section
"The House of David:
Memorial Deceptions"

bob

EVERYONE was safer with a qualified open carry roaming around.

Joee

Hey atleast this girl unlike most celebs and young money is actually doing something worth talking about!! She's a smart woman!!! Go Emma!!! Work that gi jane biotch bodyguard and make sure ur safe ! Hating biotches will always be hatin biotches!!!

Koda773

This woman is not that famous to where she needs an armed guard, give me a break!

Masoncakes

Good for her. I think she's a smart girl and gets more points for the armed guard. If everybody were trained or had a CCW then maybe all these mass shootings wouldn't happen. At least I know how to protect my loved ones and myself if some POS decides to start shooting where I am. I think gun education needs to be taught a lot more. Instead of gun control because let's face it, criminals will always have guns. We the people need to stand up and stand together and learn how to use a gun to protect yourself!

natalie

Who cares if she has a security gaurd? We should be focusing on the fact that this woman got an education despite the fact that she could have wasted her life partying like other celebrities her age. She is a great example for young girls!

Machelle

Sorry but she's not that famous for all that. Child please...

Deer diary

wtf? she thinks someone is going to try and kill the girl from Harry Potter for graduating from college? so random and strange. I mean, she isn't typically escorted by armed security so why during graduation?

alwaysthinkin

Good for her getting a degree!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments