« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I. vs. Mayweather

Both Sides Posturing ...

Over T.I.'s Mystery Punch

5/27/2014 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0527_fatburger_fight_launch_no_swipeTMZ has sources close to both T.I. and Floyd Mayweather and it's become very clear ... each side is telling a very different version of events surrounding the fight.

No one is debating what caused it -- as TMZ first reported, it was over T.I.'s wife Tiny -- but what is up for debate ... is who hit whom during the melee.

T.I.'s side: Our T.I. sources say the rapper swung and hit Floyd ... which is what sparked the whole brawl at Fatburger in Las Vegas early Sunday morning. T.I. even hinted at the punch in an Instagram video he posted the next day.

Floyd's side: The champ is telling friends T.I. never hit him with any punch ... he only tussled with members of Floyd's security team.

You could see why each side would want to spin things. If T.I. hit Floyd, how cool is it he landed a punch against the greatest fighter around? And of course Floyd would deny it, cause what champ gets clocked by a rapper?

So the question is ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Meh..

If TI told me the sun rose in the east, I'd wait until morning to check it out first.

Dgonza

TI will bring the guns out on him! Tone up the Goons TI! **** mayweather. He's a boxer but aint **** outside the ring. Iron Mike was a fighter outside the ring Mayweather is a princess!

Sonny

Who ever talking the MOST is usually the Liar.....Sorry Money May we don't believe you....you need more people!

elcachanilla

both are punk ass cop callers..

sammo

and still afraid to fight pacquiao

Jim Bo

TMZ, you a$$holes, stop sticking your LOGO right in the middle of the video! It obscures the whole damn thing!

speakMYbrain

That SKINNY INFORMANT can't even connect a punch on mayweather . U KNOW DAMN WELL he swung on somebody else with mayweather!!!!!

Alex

Who cares ? It's just two savages acting like a-holes , with no regard for others around them. People in there just wanted to eat and end their night but then these morons go at it and bystanders who are doing nothing, could get hurt.

L. Ron Hubbard

Fools ,fighting over a Michael Jackson lookalike SKANK!

makzaveli88

It was over the last packet of grape koolaid hahah

tamikobabyatl

If u gonna mess around make sure its sumbody like may weather. Up grade dig dong!

CarolineJenkins

Good Lord, another frightening one!

joclo

T.I. Is sooooo delusional and posessive and controlling!! No one wants the ugliest woman in the industry!!! For years she's been known as the #1 ugliest.. She's the chick version of Jay-z ... Long known as the ugliest!! T. I. Stop worrying NO ONE WANTS UGLY AZZ TINY!!!!

masonsinvestigations

The truth of the matter is this! T.I. walked up on Mayweather very aggressive which made his body guard re-act before T.i threw any punch. Mays body guard was already standing between the two and when he began to move T.i back, T.i took a swing. T.i never landed or connected with anyone. T.i hit his had on the table and chair as they were being broke up. T.i was not by himself when he made the approach and was visually upset. Im not on anyones side just calling it like was. Further more its not a big deal that someone takes a swing on a fighter when you have plenty of back up. If you remember it happen with Mike Tysons. Now it's another story if T.i calls out Mayweather and agrees to fight him one on one which he absolutely wont do! Nobody actually hit anyone that night. Now the truth is out and everybody can calm down.

myopinion