Terrence Howard's Ex

His Slackin' Ass Won't Pay Me

Demands $325K in Support

5/29/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_Terrence-Howard_Michelle-Ghent_tmz_getty
Terrence Howard is going down a bad road ... racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt with his ex-wife, and now even his divorce attorneys want to dump him ... TMZ has learned.

Terrence's ex, Michelle Howard claims he owes her $325K in spousal support ... and another $106K for her attorneys and accountant fees -- according to court docs obtained by TMZ. She's trying to force him to cough up the cash.

The two went through an ugly and allegedly violent divorce in 2012. Michelle claims he's missed 49 spousal support payments -- almost ALL of them -- since the divorce became final just over 2 years ago.

We've also learned ... Terrence's own attorneys want out of the case. They've filed docs asking a judge to relieve them because of "a total and complete break down in communications."

1uniquemonique

that's what you get, you gold digging bitch!!!

Debs626

This guy is an abuser and a loser an all around smuck!

anonymous

Pay up Terrence, no wonder he got axed from the Iron Man series.

unknowntoou

it's hard out here for a pimp.haha keep yo pimp hand strong and ur hoes won't get out of line.

Tam

I don't get this situation? How do you get a divorce and say he is such a bad person...but then want his money?? If a guy is that awful to you & you guys don't have any kids, why do you need his money? (Gold Digger) Just be happy you're out of this bad situation...if it really was so bad!!

zombie

I wonder if he wants to pay her in baby wipes?

truth01

SOME FEMALES AINT LOYAL!!!! MAN NEED TO START PICKING WISELY SMH!!

lgwelsh1

I wouldn't give her ****, they have no children together and were married for a couple of years. Give her NOTHING.

Tammy

If I were Terence, I wouldn't WANT pay this skank a dime either, but since it was court-ordered, I'd have to deal and pay to avoid facing legal ramifications.

Astrogenotype

She is dreamy! Friggin cute as feces. Terence is duuuummmbb

Anarchyinanaheim

At this point I'd change my name to Terrence Trent D'Arby.

Astrogenotype

She is really cute

biggbear

If I had to pay her I'd pay her in pennies unrolled & dumpud out of a wheel barrow @ her door step

whatabitch

She needs to get a job and move on....chalk it up to a life lesson...stay/lay with your own kind.

BoredAgain

Every time I come on here there is a story about a black man not paying support, hitting a woman, killing a woman or raping a woman. What is wrong?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments