Luke Bryan

Busts Ass, Cuts Leg in

Huge Fall Off Stage

5/30/2014 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

053014_luke_bryan_launch_v3
Luke Bryan is one slippery dude ... and we have the footage of him taking a massive tumble to prove it!

Luke was performing "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis at the PNC Music Pavilion Thursday night in Charlotte when the embarrassing fall went down.

The 37-year old singer takes a nasty spill but quickly recovers and tells the crowd this is his second time falling off the stage in N.C. -- adding, "What is it about North Carolina that makes me bust my ass?"

Luke had to get a few stitches in his leg ... but it won't affect his tour.

That's his kind of night.

DirkDiggler

Inebriated Redneck

Christina h.

I was there last night. I was in the pit behind him. He wasn't drunk. I have a video where during the previous song he dumps the cooler lee Brice was later standing on. I assume to make it lighter and also because he splashed the crowd. I also recorded this (not this video but one of my own) exactly where he fell there was ice and water. You can see the stage crew start mopping it up after pulling him up. He wasn't drunk. I had a meet and greet with him maybe an hour before this and he was completely sober.

DirkDiggler

Country singers are all alcoholics. Look it up.

Christina h.

Yes, I'm sure that your assumption is well do***ented. However, I can tell you with 100% certainty that while he was meeting with over a dozen make a wish children who also had meet and greets he was sober as a judge. And if I'm completely honest, he was one of the kindest people I've ever met.

brooke

He played it off like a champ!! I really don't think he was drunk, looked like he just slipped. He probably can walk in those pants lol. They were super tight but he's so freakin sexy!!!!!

hereyes3456

That looked like it hurt. It looks like he thought he took could take another step on the stage, makes sense especially when he looking at the fans and not down at the stage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2