« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Mocking Black People On Tape

'They Do Stupid S*** Like Buy Rims'

5/31/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

053014_v_stiviano_launch
How's this for irony ... V. Stiviano said a bunch of racist stuff about black people -- and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Among the lowlights ...

-- "I don't understand black people. You give them a little bit of money, they don't know what to do with it."

-- "[Black people] just act crazy ... they're like, 'Yo, I wanna put extra rims on top of my rims. And my rims are gonna turn around. I'm gonna call them spinners.'"

The footage was shot back in 2011 as part of a reality show pilot about gold diggers -- V. Stiviano was one of the girls selected to appear ... and in the clip, she rambles on and on about finding a mega-rich guy to settle down with.

The irony ... Stiviano eventually did just that -- and yes, she knew she was being recorded at the time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MILK

tranny

notalawyer

"They wear stupid hats as well"

notalawyer

and they have bullet holes in the refrigerator

Lina

I guess the acceptability of her comments depends on how black she claims to be, that day... because apparently, to varies.

effthemedia

MJ and E.T. reproduced?

Fatty

What a stupid ****ing self-hating ****. I didn't understand why all the hate was directed toward her when the scandal first broke. But clearly, she's just as ****ed mentally as Donald Sterling's demented ass.

Nobody Special

This Skank is so nasty, you would have to be desperate to want to sleep with this STD Carrier. Where is the Outrage for her? Where is Rev AL and Rev Jesse demanding she pay some kind of fine or penalty. She should be forced to sell all her cars and give the money to the black homeless. She is just as bad as Sterling, I bet she has dissed many black people in conversation with Sterling in the past. Rims? Everyone knows the brothers love the rims, the spinners were popular in the 1990s. White people love rims also (Me included). I put alloy/Aluminum rims on all my cars, trucks, SUVs etc. The average Alcoa Aluminum Rim is 19 lbs. lighter than a steel Rim. Dropping the cars weight 78-100lbs/. will save fuel. Not everyone installs Rims just for the Looks.
The stock Lambo Rims are made by Alcoa out of one solid piece of Billet Aluminum and are the strongest in the world. The Rims are all made in America and shipped to Lambo in Italy. This Skank-A-Sore has all 56 strains of STD's I would bet.

JoJoPuppyKisses

Poor, poor Elmo :o(

Michelle17

And the idiots at NY Magazine named her a hero. ha. She learned from the video whore and is good friends with her. Dont know the video whore's name nor do I care.

karma360.0

She's half black so she's basically talking about herself, since she put all blacks with money in one category. She doesn't know what she is asian,Mexican, black or alien

HumanNature

YO MR. ED

HEE HAW

Jordan

I wonder when Adam Silver will give His Prize Witness V. Stiviano a Lifetime Ban from the NBA for being Racist?

cristiana

what a freakin idiot! now who is the racist?

effthemedia

Am I drunk or does TMZ report on space aliens now?

Poppycock

That dude looks like a girl.