« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Mocking Black People On Tape

'They Do Stupid S*** Like Buy Rims'

5/31/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

053014_v_stiviano_launch
How's this for irony ... V. Stiviano said a bunch of racist stuff about black people -- and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Among the lowlights ...

-- "I don't understand black people. You give them a little bit of money, they don't know what to do with it."

-- "[Black people] just act crazy ... they're like, 'Yo, I wanna put extra rims on top of my rims. And my rims are gonna turn around. I'm gonna call them spinners.'"

The footage was shot back in 2011 as part of a reality show pilot about gold diggers -- V. Stiviano was one of the girls selected to appear ... and in the clip, she rambles on and on about finding a mega-rich guy to settle down with.

The irony ... Stiviano eventually did just that -- and yes, she knew she was being recorded at the time.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bill5martin

How ironic! She says they do stupid stuff like buy rims. She just does stupid stuff like wear a visor to get more attention. Thank God too, because it protected is from her fugly face. I can't believe sterling settled for her. With his money he could have gotten beautiful intelligent gold digger. Instead he scraped the bottom of the barrel for this trash.... I am still posed the BAN banned him for life. What happened to free speech. I understand he said things that would hurt the NBA' s image, but he said it in the privacy of his own home. Which means he didn't expect it to be heard by others. The public are sheep and let the media manipulator their beliefs. The fact is white people are becoming a minority too. Hispanics will soon be the majority. I am a democrat, but believe in the 2nd amendment & immigration enforcement. The ironic are so many things wrong with this country & having this BS in the news takes focus off real issues. Like the fact we are supposed to have more gold then any other country. Sadly most of it is not ours. Our economy is crumbling & lobbyist pay politicians do companies don't pay their taxes & or schools, Roads, bridges etc are paying for it. Just look it up. Germany, Mexico & few other countries asked for their gold back from the federal reserve. Since it is theirs. Instead the US said we can't till 2020. Why? We supposedly have one of the largest hold reserves. Yet we can't give back hold that isn't ours? The writing is on the wall. Since the US abandoned the gold standard. The US has printed money like it was monopoly money. Soon the US dollar will be worthless. We need to stop getting in other countries business & fix things here. I mean many people think we already sold off our gold in fort knox. Every empire falls & it is usually from corruption. Not to mention the US has a report done on oil left in the world. We hit peak production in 1970 & the world hit its peak in 2006. Their final report was buried after is said that possibly buy the end of this decade the world's oil would be gone & if not. It would definitely gone by 2030. Soon life as we know it will Never be the same. So the media gives this with stupid stories like this one. I am not a conspiracy the problems with this theorist, but after looking at the problems with this country. I now believe the US will soon see something else then the

kb

Quick, somebody buy her house for 2 billion.

YungDiva

I didn't know it was the next persons business what a person spends their money on and not all black people get money and buy bs rims that's stereotypical blabber!!! If a person wants to spend their hard earned money on whatever that is their problem just like it would be if they were broke!!! Has she opted to feed any damn starving kids with Sterlings money she was spending!!! I am so sick and tired of the racial antics I mean give it a break my God!!! We make so we are at liberty to spend it how we please whether you are black white or whatever... If a white person buys high end designers labels when they get a little piece of change are they doing stupid stuff too... Too each his own I'm not wasting time worrying about the next persons money and what they are buying because I'm too busy trying to get my own to buy a bunch of stupid ish!!! She should do the same!!! Ijs sheesh!!!

Fel

Don't worry, she's not racist bc she's maybe 1/2 black...they can say whatever they want (eyes roll). Such a double standard

voice-of-reason

Harvey, If Sterling truly does have Alzheimer's, couldn't this man/woman get into quite a bit of trouble for bilking him and his family out if all of that money? Also, are there any laws regarding a possible fraud with respect to gender? While some males are truly okay with dating someone with a sexual reassignment, for others, finding out after the fact can be truly traumatic, especially at Sterling's age.

voice-of-reason

ThumbsDOWN

And she will whore herself out for a Ferrari and a Bentley.

Talk2Much

V. girl keep telling some there ish stinks.. Maybe one day we will realize the dumb ish we do and how it makes us look and then maybe they will wonder and see why people don't want to hire our asses and market us only in 1 way .. way to go V

lorranneb

big shocker...bigots dont were their sheets anymore

tymerz

So according to TMZ, if you say black at the beginning of any sentence, then proceed to talk about anything they do or how they act...then you are a racist. Maybe TMZ needs a true hard lesson on what racism really is and means. And actually the word racism is a fairly new word, just ism added on to race...when there is really only racial discrimination. This video, even though I can't stand this woman, is not racial. She is being ignorant and mean, nothing more or less. So TMZ, please read: the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. Now this trash site should stop stirring the pot, which they fail at anyway.

Just My Opinion

Looks like she is more of a racist than her ole sugar Daddy was.

zombie

TMZ, why are you still trying to make this narc'ing, evil She-Male happen?! Stop giving her press. I am not clicking onto her threads anymore. The team has sold, the Steing's are out as NBA owners. Enough of this transgender lunatic and her hypocrisy. This only lends creedence to the fact she was in cahoots with a group to ruin Sterling. Isn't this nit wit part black? WTF?!

Faunmax

After she destroyed an old man who gave her everything I think it's time this little gold digger pays up. She's far worse than he is and I'm tire of seeing her get away with all her crap.

AllieFrid

She knows that she is black, doesn't she?

Crabby