Antoine Dodson

If My Son's Gay

I'll Help Make Him Straight

6/1/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0530-antoine-dodson-twitter
Antoine Dodson says if his newborn son turns out to be gay he'd still love him ... but he'd do his best to change him and make him straight.

Dodson -- who became famous in 2010 when he fended off a rape and told a reporter, "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands ... cause they rapin' everybody out here" -- said last year he was disavowing his homosexuality and becoming a straight family man.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless.  He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Benevolent of him.

myopinion

Being raised by two gay men...oops that's a "woman" NOT!

180brianna

He is still gay! How could you stop likening a guys when you like them your whole life dress up like a girl and become all of sudden straight. God made every one different if we were all the same we went be special in are own way . Cause Antoine just become straight to please every on else ,but I am happy for him and he's new baby . But deep down he knows he still into guys .

SId

When someone has sex with someone of the same gender, it is because that's what gets them off sexually. People choose sex partners that get them off sexually. It's a choice when a person chooses a sex partner of the same gender.

arale norimaki

People who accuse or hate others of being gay are often covering up their own latent homosexuality

To Antoine Do you have something to hide?

kt

Are people really that stupid?
Yea. I guess so.

AllieFrid

God, you should have to have a license to be a parent! Poor kid.

D-INCARNATION

This gut gets it, he should teach a class......

im not going to spend my life being a color

Wow

D-INCARNATION

I know there's no such as a colored or gay role model but he could be pretty close, at least an inspiration for THEM to SNAP OUT OF IT and do the RIGHT thing.....

Amy

He should be ashamed of himself! It seems to me he is trying to extend his 15 minutes...and get a baby the easy way.

sirklza

too bad antoine is still gay. that's not really some **** you grow out of unless you were acting the part. and if anyone saw that video, sorry.. antoine is gay. no need to be ashamed of who you are..

wornoutmama

Hmmm and they say it's not a choice...

Aoife

Just because a person believes marriage is between a man and a woman does not make one a homophobe.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

So, am I understanding this correctly that that person is "formerly gay," but had some type of straight epiphany and is now straight and has a newborn who he is already projecting his self-hatred onto? Get over it son, you're gay, own it.

Warren

His girl looks like a guy... Perfect match for him.