Antoine Dodson

If My Son's Gay

I'll Help Make Him Straight

6/1/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0530-antoine-dodson-twitter
Antoine Dodson says if his newborn son turns out to be gay he'd still love him ... but he'd do his best to change him and make him straight.

Dodson -- who became famous in 2010 when he fended off a rape and told a reporter, "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands ... cause they rapin' everybody out here" -- said last year he was disavowing his homosexuality and becoming a straight family man.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless.  He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Benevolent of him.

Shayli

Who is this idiot???

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Awkward .

Omar Enrique Matos

Antoine you are absurd, IF your son is GAY all you have got to do is LOVE HIM just the way he is. You are a recalcitrant F@CK for thinking this way.

Mr. Bob Bobolina

.....???

Vicki

I am proud of Antoine for doing not what HE FEELS is right, but what God says is right. Reading these comments, it's clear that the choice to follow God's Word is no longer necessary. Props to u Antoine for going against society and speaking truthfully!! More people should be like you. Stay strong.

dan

by using a baseball bat? n iggers are violent by nature. odds are he won't live long enough to be gay. he'll get shot robbing a gas station,or selling crack.

Amaria

What a terrible role model for the young LGBT community. Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of. As a gay man, he knows how it feels to be treated like Sh!t. Nothing will change with people like him still around.

Rory

I always thought his gayness was an act. He never seemed authentic. He had a plan from the beginning to pretend gay people can turn straight.

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Gay Is NOT OK!

Don't Bend Over For The " Gaystoppo"!

Tiffybelle

Antoine is an idiot ....wait I'm confused though I thought he was gay ?

whoopydoo

Who?

andre`

Anyone with a under lip piercing and make a baby that ugly woman definitely is gay. He is trying hard to surpress those urges. Anyone woman who wants a man after he have been with countless men is just stupid and dumb as he. He is so lost, its sad.

EndlessRepetition

He said he'd love his son. Well, what more can you ask? Any dad is going to disappointed having a gay son and for a variety of reasons, some for fear, some for disconnect, and some for pride. Find one that says otherwise, gay dads included, and I'll show you a liar.

EndlessRepetition

your mom says

Blows my mind when some moron says people are born gays. Yep that must be it, gays are a special weak minded species with no choice about where to stick their pecker, unlike the rest of us. Funny how no one tries to make that excuse for pedofiles and rapists eh?

You can be gay if you want to. Or not. Your life, your choice.