Miley Cyrus

Maserati Stolen During Burglary

6/1/2014 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0523-miley-cyrus-tmz-01The scumbags who hit Miley Cyrus' L.A. home jacked a brand new Maserati and expensive jewelry while the pop star was out of the country ... this according to the LAPD.

As we previously reported ... Miley's assistant reported a break-in to cops late last night after she came home and realized things didn't look right -- turns out, she was correct.

Cops say the suspects are a man and woman who scaled a fence and got inside Miley's garage.

This has shades of a Burglar Bunch-type break-in -- when the stars are out of the country, they get hit.

As for the Maserati -- it was a 2014 white, 4-door Quattroporte and usually runs around $102k.

Columbo

Might want to sanitize that front seat. Thinking of that **** against the leather makes me ill

Columbo

**** = t w a t

Truth

BITCH IS LUCKY SOME1 STOLE THAT FUGLY POS... XACT COPY OF THE 2014 4-DR JAGUAR AT ABOUT $25K LESS. "A CHOP SHOP WE WILL GO... A CHO SHOP WE WILL GO... HIGH HO (AKA MILEY) THE MERRY GO A CHO SHOP WE GOOO..." #TRUTH!!

Anthloz

That's what happens when you keep inviting drug fueled party goers to your million dollar home hahha. Hey, I like to party it up myself, but I know how to keep my distance.

Livvie

Oh well...

NGAPLZ

"Expensive jewelry"

Damn, these monsters took her genital piercings?!

Truth

THERE GOES HER INSURANCE PREMIUMS, HAHAHHAHAHAAHA. #TRUTH!!

KicksandGiggles

Ok - She has stalker problems, all kinds of previous crap with fan whackos. And out of her millions, her so called security and mgt come up with a freaking fence somebody can climb??!! WTF??!!! Fire all their azzes and hire us regular folks!!!!!

j.j.buff

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving no talent s k ank wanna be. Love it! Kudos to the thief! Lol

Kobe_No_Means_No

LOL, TMZ and all their immigrant employees. You don't need to say 4-door Quattroporte. Quattroporte means 4-doors you Mexicans.

Anarchyinanaheim

My Maserati does 185. I lost my license, now I don't drive.

Kevin

I wish someone would,d make that little **** Miley disappear

vivi

she owes her drug dealers and this is how they roll grow up miley these people dont wait for thier due you are nothing to them when you owe its not free to get high on others dimes she is lucky they did not hurt her or anything or anyone close to her she needs to keep her friends close and her enemys(drug dealers) closer watch your back little girl these people mean business just a warning from a fan of your former self may god keep you safe.

penguin

It's called a repo..just because they have money doesn't mean they know how to pay their bills & I hope they didn't take her dads mullet from the early 90's.

Beast Mode