Avril Lavigne

Fans May Touch Me Now

6/2/2014 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0602_avril_with_fans_twitter_1Avril Lavigne finally let her fans get close to her at an event last week ... after she took a ton of flack for previously stiff-arming fans who paid good money to hang out with the singer.

Lavigne hosted a paid meet and greet with fans last April, but as you can see in the photo below ... Avril had a strict hands-off policy. Needless to say ... this did not go over well.

But on Friday, Lavigne was opening for the Backstreet Boys at the Forum in Los Angeles ... where she hosted another meet and greet. For this one, fans forked over $200 for the chance to meet Avril and take a photo with her ... as well as get a pre-signed 8x10 pic and a few other trinkets.

No complaints this time ... fans were able to get up close and personal ... for a change.

Just goes to show you ... posing for pics with fans doesn't need to be so complicated.

0602_avril_with_fans_twitter_2

BLUE UGLY 💩

She treats her fans like they're lepers . I treat my fans the same

Wow ...

Maybe she was sick on April 30.

Truthhurt$

Why are these people even paying to take a picture with her ??? They deserve to get ripped off with that money u could of bought allot more than losing ur dignity they take an L

Mike

She awesome!

Rhubino

Opening for the Back Street Boys? Lol.

Phoenicks

Wait..... she's got that much of a superiority complex that she needs to keep fans at arm's length for photos, and she's opening for the Backstreet Boys?

KimKupperbutthair

I'm Kim kardashians upper butt hair, the spot above the crack, and I get waxed off every 6 hrs. This isn't fair, I got more hair than her cooka, yet it gets all these nice styles and sometimes jewelry. Help me out!!!

my2cents

Her fans should be afraid of touching HER.

KimKupperbutthair

Skater boy, that's it. $200 dollars to look at her and a picture?! Me and Kim's minge are working on a song right now. We gonna break these chains!

KimKupperbutthair

$200 dollars to look at the person responsible for skater boy? She Canadian, we need to go to war, bieber, Abril, drake, they've crossed the line

Blink twice

I wouldn't want to stand next to that freak in the red tank top either

DiM

$200? Idiots.

myopinion

I would not want to meet and greet with her....smh

tgrfan42069

lol i bet many of them people forking over 200 bucks for this are the same ones who whine about corps having tons of money and not giving it away to everyone

Jen

I can't imagine anyone wanting to touch this hideous, disease infested **** anyways.
People PAID to meet her? LOLOLOL! Pathetic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments