Soulja Boy

Justin Bieber

Is Not Racist

6/2/2014 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0602-justin-bieber-instagramSoulja Boy is the latest BFOJB (Black Friend of Justin Bieber) to come to the singer's defense in the wake of his racist joke scandal ... saying JB should be forgiven for his transgression.

As TMZ first reported, noted BFOJB Floyd Mayweather was first to defend Bieber over the weekend ... saying, "We all make mistakes when we are young, it’s part of growing up."

Now Soulja tells TMZ he doesn't feel Bieber should be held accountable for something he said when he was 15. Soulja says Justin is still his boy and people should not think Justin is racist ... because he isn't.

BFOJBs unite!

060214_soulja_boy_launch

tmon3ydadjmbr

Ok we get it and we never gave a fukkk until you brought it up tmz. All we know is that justin has a few screws loose up in the head but I don't blame him it comes with being a human. Im crazy my self but I have a lil more self control I guess basically, this is a learning process for him and all of us because at the end of the day we're not perfect. So dash away this story.

SGT. Ryan Anderson USMC

What else is he supposed to say about his little pet white-boy?

Tac

Just remember if your going to set a precedent and forgive Beiber then you have to forgive every other person whos done the same thing. D. Sterling,P. Grace, M.Richards all forgiven.The best thing about all this is every time this happens now Beibers name will be brought up as to why people are making such a big deal about it.

james

One fool talking for another fool.....Both both are little girls.....

Chgome

Bieber is the 5th. most hated person in the USA, as he should be. Can't keep asking for forgiveness when your an idiot racist uneducated little boy. Enough is enough.

Netty

This is just my opinion but i dont think being young is an excuse for him. I could understand if he said it when he was a little kid but he made these remarks like 5 yrs ago or something. I see and deal with teenagers everyday & at 15, you should already know right from wrong. Im an adult & i swear, i have never used that word. Even when im singing along to a song with that word in it, i dont say it. Ive known my whole life that its such a hateful word. & for the fact that jb knew he was being filmed is even worse. Sorry but I think that was really wrong of him.

Cookie Lady

I don't think there is a person among us who hasn't made some type of racial or ethnic joke at some point in our lives, whether we meant it maliciously or not. Bieber is a punk and an assho1e but I'm going to give him a pass on that one. Besides that, apparently blacks are the only people who can stand to be with him. He's probably their joke!

Black Adam

BIeber looks ridiculous....

tmon3ydadjmbr

One more thing, the whole America and Canada put together can tell me that he's not racist but honestly who gives a ****k. I mean man one day everybody will understand that black people talk **** and white people do too to add on everybody in the world talks **** maybe even aliens are talking **** but sometimes it's better to just leave things alone because we are not perfect.

Jessica

Does anyone in this hypersensitive generation even remember what being a racist really is? Being racist is to hate or discriminate against a race of people, in this case black. Justin CLEARLY loves black people.

Irakli

If ur child would make a joke when he's the same age should he be marked as a racist just cause a joke? Seriously its a joke and u people take things way to serious nowadays.

You naive gossip thirsty idiots

Justin repeated a joke to his friends when he was 15- Yea, it was stupid and distasteful. For this, the same people who have been making fun of him "trying to be black" for years because he has mostly black friends and has embraced black culture-is now calling him a racist for that dumb joke...? 5 years ago...

WHATEVER

I don't think he's racist. I think he was just trying to tell a joke that someone else told him that he thought was funny. Everyone has told or heard at least one racist joke in their life.

Skins

Lets face it, he tries so hard to be black it is hard to call him racist

Im A Lawyer

He's secretly racist..... He put his racism away in order to get Fame. Usher(black guy) found this little Canadian punk and gave him a career. Now all he does is hang around black ppl, do black ppl drugs, and dress like a black person. But sevretly, when he goes home to Canada and drink red wine and watch hockey, he hates us good ole black folks. Truck Justin Bieber!!!!!! Drop him off in the middle of my hood with no security, and we would tear him a new assshole.