Ray J

Claustrophobia

Made Me Kick Out Cop Car's Window

6/2/2014 7:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0602-ray-j-01Ray J insists he has a good explanation for his arrest over the weekend for allegedly grabbing a chick's ass, breaking a squad car window and spitting at a cop ... or at least he says.

Let's go in order ... Ray J says he never played grab ass with some strange girl at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel bar Saturday night ... and cops even concluded any butt-touching was accidental.

Ray J says he feels the story was made up by hotel management to get him out of the bar because he and his friends were too loud. This angered him because he says he's spent tens of thousands of dollars at that hotel in the past year (the Joan Rivers sex tape spoof was filmed there).

As for his transgressions with the cops ... Ray J tells TMZ he never intentionally spit on anyone, but cops to kicking in the cop car's window. He says he became "very claustrophobic" inside the car and needed fresh air STAT.

Ray J was booked for trespassing, vandalism, resisting arrest, and battery on a police officer.

Twana Boyd

He wasn't claustrophobic under those sheets ... Bobby Brown wannabe

Joshua

His 2 foot tall lying ass.

KimKupperbutthair

You all have the crappiest web designers in the history of web design. On my iphone, I can't finish the story cuz comment section in the way. And in another stroke of genius, you took away ability to scroll down

princess

This douche bag is a total waste of sperm.....

arale norimaki

ray j film it first

raymondismaverick

Lol needed fresh air

pj

New music to promote

Mandy G.

I find it so amusing when celebrities do something stupid and then the spin starts. I can just see the idiot sitting at a table with his/her PR people and, maybe a lawyer, cooking up some stupid excuse for the bad behavior. The sad part is, they usually get away with what most of us non-celebrity types would never get away with. It makes me want to scream.

dale12

This dude is a stupid little twerp, and if not for his big Sis, he would be irrelevant.

Mulholland Drive

Just because you spend a lot of money in a hotel does not afford you the right to be loud and disturb the peace and serenity.

"I spend thousands of dollars at this hotel, that means I've paid for the right to be an A-hole"

What an idiot.

Whocatea123

He's so stupid it's like he tries so hard to act like he's "hard" ... Like really Ray j ????? Get a life stop trying to act gangsta !!!! Ur not !!! Ughhh he's so annoying why they even acknowledge him beats me !

Just My Opinion

Oh, really? I am not surprise the dude didn't try saying..the cops or devil made him do it. Neither of them picked up your lame azz foot to kick out a car window, dude. You being highly pissed off, your anger, as well as your stupidity made you do it. It wasn't like this was the first time your lame azz rode in a back seat of a car.

Onward

Right. I'm claustrophic, so let me kick the window out of this police car. Ray, everyone's not as dumb as the people you hang out with.

NGAPLZ

His claustrophobia seems as legit Chris Brown's bipolar disorder and Donald Sterling's Alzheimer's.

Denni

His MOTHER CREATED THIS LITTLE SHORT MONSTER!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments