Star Wars Episode VII

Holy Crap, It's the Millennium Falcon

... Right?!?

6/3/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

Star Wars Episode 7 Millennium FalconBrace yourselves Nerf Herders ... TMZ obtained a photo of what looks like the beginning stages of Han Solo's famous spaceship the Millennium Falcon!!!

Sources close to the Rebel Alliance tell us the pics were taken inside an uber-secret location in the UK -- where different set pieces, props and creatures are being constructed.

At first glance, it looked like run-of-the-mill set pieces ... until one of our top "Star Wars" nerds in the office spotted the legendary Millennium Falcon in mid-construction -- at least that's how it looks.

TMZ previously used its Jedi mind tricks to reveal the first "EP:VII" set pics -- and in the new photos, you can see the hog-like creature featured in our gallery before it was complete.

It also looks like they're building an X-wing.

Enjoy these pictures, you will -- but have to ask, we still do ...

Nephtali

Yay who cares!!! Reveal something that's new and not 37 years olds.

Steve

Chewie will die in SW VII;
A child of han/lea (they have 3 childs) will die;
Sorry, but that's the truth.

dwsiddall

This is a joke, right? I mean, all the, "is it or isn't it". Jesus. Of course that's the Millennium Falcon, there is no question. God, talk about creating fake tension.

craigclass

SOme Guy

Get outta here with "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope"... The film is called Star Wars... I have it on Laserdisc and there's no mention of any "episodes" or subtitles..

boz

What the hell is an aluminum falcon?!

Americo Zepeda

J.J. Abrams should put out weekly podcast like Peter Jackson did for LOTR.

The Gunny

As I rewatched the original trilogy I decided that Han was a rogue. I made this decision when I saw him grope Leia after she had been shot in the arm at the blast doors to the underground bunker on Endor. I thought I saw it and said to myself "NO WAY. I rewound the tape and watched it slowly and after the grope I actually think Leia and Han giggled or maybe she grimaced... but whichever... I saw what I saw...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3